You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

10 minutes ago, Chairman Meow said:

I've been planning to wash my daily driver for about 2 years, but it rains occasionally which seems to do the job effectively enough for me. May consider doing it when I finally do the service on it which I've been intending to do for about 8 months. 

I hate the car so much I simply have zero interest in laying a hand on it. 

Alternatively I might just strip it and scrap the remainder in September and just buy something else. 

I’ve genuinely never washed a car. I occasionally do the inside with a handheld hoover but generally take it to the hand car wash once every few months where they have it spick and span for £15. I’m only thinking of doing it now to alleviate some lockdown boredom. I even bought a couple of wash mitt things which are gathering dust on the shoe rack. 

Dickhead next door has got the wax out and everything. Mr Miyagi motherfucker. 

I never wash the car myself. You either take it to one of those hand car wash places populated by Eastern Europeans that charge a fiver (or a tenner if you need to get the car's interior 'valeted' too), or you get a group of fit bikini-clad college girls to do it for you while they giggle and playfight. In the absence of the latter, a trip to the car wash it is.

53 minutes ago, Chairman Meow said:

I've been planning to wash my daily driver for about 2 years, but it rains occasionally which seems to do the job effectively enough for me. May consider doing it when I finally do the service on it which I've been intending to do for about 8 months. 

I hate the car so much I simply have zero interest in laying a hand on it. 

Alternatively I might just strip it and scrap the remainder in September and just buy something else. 

You have a driver? Posh tory bastard.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

I have found the bikini girls don't do a good job when compared to a stocky Eastern European with bad facial hair wearing in an ill fitted tracksuit and a cigarette hanging out of her mouth.

Just a little harder to masturbate too, but a small price to pay for a shiny car.

56 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The cunt across the street has opened and slid back shut his van door about 3 times every 5 minutes since about 7am. Selfish cunt 

You do realise how awkward it is to get a decent-sized corpse in a Ford Transit ?

Just now, sir roger said:

You do realise how awkward it is to get a decent-sized corpse in a Ford Transit ?

I wouldn’t mind if the prick was working. He hasn’t worked all lockdown yet is in and out the van then stands in the street on the phone to his mates. Proper dickhead. I hope he has got a body in there 

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

The cunt across the street has opened and slid back shut his van door about 3 times every 5 minutes since about 7am. Selfish cunt 

Haha, well not really, I've got one here. 

Doesn't work but his blue transit has a big orange light on it, always fucking around not to mention a nosey cunt. 

4 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

Haha, well not really, I've got one here. 

Doesn't work but his blue transit has a big orange light on it, always fucking around not to mention a nosey cunt. 

Shall we just kill them? Then they can move shit around loudly for no apparent reason together in Hell. 

6 minutes ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

All the usual suspects on here who are more interested in carrying out personal vendettas than whatever the subject of the thread is.

If you're on about me and TK, their is no vendetta. In-fact I think thats the first time we've crossed words. 

Spit the weathers original out and lighten up you daily crossword. 

Antiques road trip. How do any of these fuckers make a living. They lose money every single time except for the Scottish bloke who just batters them, he bought a science set for £40 one episode and it made about 13 grand. The rest though fucking useless they get hard ons over snuff boxes because they know they will make at least a fiver on them.

1 minute ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Antiques road trip. How do any of these fuckers make a living. They lose money every single time except for the Scottish bloke who just batters them, he bought a science set for £40 one episode and it made about 13 grand. The rest though fucking useless they get hard ons over snuff boxes because they know they will make at least a fiver on them.

Do you watch Storage Wars?