Quantcast
little things that annoy the shit out of you - Page 519 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
boots123

little things that annoy the shit out of you

6 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

It’s not annoying me but I can hear birds whistling outside. As in genuine birds. What the fuck 

They’ve forgotten the words. 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

It’s not annoying me but I can hear birds whistling outside. As in genuine birds. What the fuck 

Weird, I went to bed about 2:30 (sober) and could hear birds singing then too, haven't really heard them for a couple of months. Maybe they were talking about me, the two-faced fuckers.

My microwave clock gains at least 2 minutes a week and puts it out of sync with the oven clock, well actually it puts it out of sync with the whole world.

It’s a Russell Hobbs which I thought was an alright make; it’s not like it’s a fucking Hinari. 

4 minutes ago, TheBitch said:

My microwave clock gains at least 2 minutes a week and puts it out of sync with the oven clock, well actually it puts it out of sync with the whole world.

It’s a Russell Hobbs which I thought was an alright make; it’s not like it’s a fucking Hinari. 

Pictures or I'm calling shenanigans. 

1 hour ago, TheBitch said:

Dont you dare knock Hinari.We had a black and white telly of theirs which lasted yonks.

Catering for adults and their ever changing diets. I’m trying to plan a family meal for next week. There’s likely to be 10 of us max but what with the non meat but eat fish vegetarians, the vegetarian and sometimes vegan I’m facing having to make about 4 different options here. Far better when they were just kids and you could just leave them to eat crisps and cake. Grrr

7 minutes ago, Champ said:

Catering for adults and their ever changing diets. I’m trying to plan a family meal for next week. There’s likely to be 10 of us max but what with the non meat but eat fish vegetarians, the vegetarian and sometimes vegan I’m facing having to make about 4 different options here. Far better when they were just kids and you could just leave them to eat crisps and cake. Grrr

Get a takeaway or go out to a restaurant.

That sounds hernia inducing.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Mook said:

Get a takeaway or go out to a restaurant.

That sounds hernia inducing.

It’s that old what ‘seemed like a good idea’ ends up becoming far more involved than it should be. It’s the same with takeaways and restaurants are reserved for ‘big’ birthdays so I’m just having a moan and will have to work my way round it

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Champ said:

Just put a load of fruit out.

• Upvote 1

Just now, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Just put a load of fruit out.

It’s my boy’s birthday and ‘a load of fruit’ sadly won’t cut it

6 minutes ago, Champ said:

It’s my boy’s birthday and ‘a load of fruit’ sadly won’t cut it

Give your lad what he wants and a load of fruit for everyone else. His birthday after all.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Give your lad what he wants and a load of fruit for everyone else. His birthday after all.

He’d definitely be with you on that!

5 minutes ago, mattyq said:

Take a leaf out of Col's book and burn everything to shit so you'll never be asked to cook for a load of people again

I prefer to keep my reputation, thank you

• Upvote 2

I’m risking about 20 negs here but why not just do a load of ham and pineapple pizzas? The normal people can take off the pineapple, the veggie pricks can take off the ham and the people who don’t like pizza can fuck off and die. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Finger buffet and cover all the options, easy. Plus you can prep/make a load of the stuff the night before/early morning then sit back and have a glass of Wine. You can even add warm food if you make a load of homemade chips, rice and peas etc...

He asked for a Boxing Day tea and that’s what he will get. It’s just that the idea of making a one pot meal didn’t stand up to reality

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Champ said:

He asked for a Boxing Day tea and that’s what he will get. It’s just that the idea of making a one pot meal didn’t stand up to reality

They don't realise the work which goes into planning/preparing such meals. I'm lucky that in the immediate family things are pretty much straightforward. When the youngest lad has his mates over then it gets a bit more complicated as some of them are Muslims and one lad has a load of allergies.