Quantcast
little things that annoy the shit out of you - Page 518 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
boots123

little things that annoy the shit out of you

Recommended Posts

This “OK boomer” phrase which is now wall-to-wall.

 

The “Carl Froch fought in front of 80,000 people at Wembley” of political discussion witticisms.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

This “OK boomer” phrase which is now wall-to-wall.

 

The “Carl Froch fought in front of 80,000 people at Wembley” of political discussion witticisms.

It's up there with gammon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

People who hammer on your front door like King Kong. 

 

Delivery driver by any chance? There’s one round here that’s ridiculous for it. The bloke lives two streets away, he knows who I am, we let on if we see each other at the shop, I know what car he drives, he knows what car I drive.

 

My car is normally on the front, he knows full well if I’m home or not but still every time he delivers something my first instinct is that we’re being raided by the police. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

 

Delivery driver by any chance? There’s one round here that’s ridiculous for it. The bloke lives two streets away, he knows who I am, we let on if we see each other at the shop, I know what car he drives, he knows what car I drive.

 

My car is normally on the front, he knows full well if I’m home or not but still every time he delivers something my first instinct is that we’re being raided by the police. 

Dead on mate. Makes a wave of pure hostility come over me. Fucking well aggressive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

It's up there with gammon.

So, so tedious. Yet seemingly always delivered as though channeling Oscar Wilde.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Dead on mate. Makes a wave of pure hostility come over me. Fucking well aggressive.

Happened to me the other day.

 

I was off work feeling rough- just dozing on the sofa lamenting the fact that there's no more Jeremy Kyle to watch and suddenly the door is getting thumped so hard that I'm thinking it must be someone who's in a major panic.

 

Without a thought for my own safety and importantly my own appearance (jumper that has big holes down both sides and rather mismatched dramatically coloured check bottoms) I launch into action......

 

Only to find some amazon box thrust my way by a slightly scruffy guy who then scarpered to his van and was gone in a flash.     

 

The adrenaline and flu type symptoms didnt make a good mix       

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Googling any symptom of anything ever:

 

Possible causes:

 

- Something innocuous

- Something else

- Some type of cancer

 

Cunt internet

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, rotoq said:

Googling any symptom of anything ever:

 

Possible causes:

 

- Something innocuous

- Something else

- Some type of cancer

 

Cunt internet

Doctors must love that. Years at medical school to listen to some cunt reciting what they read on WebMD.

 

I would have a sign on the door saying "No Self Diagnoses".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

Doctors must love that. Years at medical school to listen to some cunt reciting what they read on WebMD.

 

I would have a sign on the door saying "No Self Diagnoses".

Yea, it's kind of inevitable though when you have to wait 3 cunting weeks to get an appointment with a GP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, rotoq said:

Yea, it's kind of inevitable though when you have to wait 3 cunting weeks to get an appointment with a GP.

 

3 weeks! That's madness. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

 

3 weeks! That's madness. 

It is. It's been like that round my way for years. And a referral to a specialist from the GP, well that could be another year or more.

 

Fuck the Tory's. Fuck anyone who doesn't appreciate the godsend that is the NHS. It literally saves thousands of lives a month.

 

Was in for day surgery yesterday and the nurses were on strike. But they were "working to rule" just doing their jobs they were contracted to do, and nothing more and still swept off their feet, with nothing but warmth radiating out of them to ease the worries of everyone around them.

 

But of course they need their pay frozen while MPs get a raise, and in Northern Ireland, elected officials get paid for a 3 year fucking strike because they've spat the dummy out.

 

Why is it so hard to find a good politician? Why do only the slippery slimey greasy self serving reptilian cunts make it to the top? Where are all the honest decent humans who got into politics to help as many people as possible? Do they get chewed up and spat out, or corrupted before they reach level 2?

 

Sorry, rant over.

  • Upvote 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, arthur friedenreich said:

Had gammon egg, chips and peas for me tea last week, first time in a good year or two and it was fucking boss.

Top scran rep. This is why it should not be used pejoratively.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, rotoq said:

Yea, it's kind of inevitable though when you have to wait 3 cunting weeks to get an appointment with a GP.

3 fucking weeks.

 

WebMD to your heart's content mate. Just don't take it as gospel if it tells you you're about to cark it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, General Dryness said:

3 fucking weeks.

 

WebMD to your heart's content mate. Just don't take it as gospel if it tells you you're about to cark it.

Tell that to Bastard McAnxietybrain

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, rotoq said:

It is. It's been like that round my way for years. And a referral to a specialist from the GP, well that could be another year or more.

 

Fuck the Tory's. Fuck anyone who doesn't appreciate the godsend that is the NHS. It literally saves thousands of lives a month.

 

Was in for day surgery yesterday and the nurses were on strike. But they were "working to rule" just doing their jobs they were contracted to do, and nothing more and still swept off their feet, with nothing but warmth radiating out of them to ease the worries of everyone around them.

 

But of course they need their pay frozen while MPs get a raise, and in Northern Ireland, elected officials get paid for a 3 year fucking strike because they've spat the dummy out.

 

Why is it so hard to find a good politician? Why do only the slippery slimey greasy self serving reptilian cunts make it to the top? Where are all the honest decent humans who got into politics to help as many people as possible? Do they get chewed up and spat out, or corrupted before they reach level 2?

 

Sorry, rant over.

 

Rant away mate, it's fucking ridiculous. If I call my GP I'm in the same day if it is something that can't wait and needs antibiotics etc. If it's something less trivial I might have to wait until the next day or two tops. You have to feel for the NHS workers and doctors surgeries. They are doing a grand job but are handicapped by cut backs and the services being stripped to the bone so the money that Tax payers pay for these services can be spent on vanity projects are creamed out of the system by fucking charlatans! 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

 

Rant away mate, it's fucking ridiculous. If I call my GP I'm in the same day if it is something that can't wait and needs antibiotics etc. If it's something less trivial I might have to wait until the next day or two tops. You have to feel for the NHS workers and doctors surgeries. They are doing a grand job but are handicapped by cut backs and the services being stripped to the bone so the money that Tax payers pay for these services can be spent on vanity projects are creamed out of the system by fucking charlatans! 

Its the people who work within the NHS who are holding it together and have been for a long time. Successive governments,the last Labour one as well as the 'not in the least bit surprised' Tory ones,simply refuse to make the corporations and supremely wealthy pay their fair share of tax and have allowed the NHS,schools,etc to fall into dire straits. While I believe Corbyn is sincere in his support for these services some of his colleagues,who were part of the Blair government,should be fuckin ashamed of themselves for allowing things to get so bad on their watch and since by basically siding with the Tories to oust their own leader instead of fighting for the services they were elected to.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/11/2019 at 19:02, Captain Turdseye said:

 

Delivery driver by any chance? There’s one round here that’s ridiculous for it. The bloke lives two streets away, he knows who I am, we let on if we see each other at the shop, I know what car he drives, he knows what car I drive.

 

My car is normally on the front, he knows full well if I’m home or not but still every time he delivers something my first instinct is that we’re being raided by the police. 

It’s crazy isn’t it?

 

There was an instance where I was working upstairs, heard this almighty kicking on the front door and what sounded like someone trying to come through it, ran down immediately and there was nobody there. Stood in the porch looking round for some little scallies who’d done a knock and run on me, primed to give them the legger they were after, then casually as you like some fella walks from down the side of the house and points and gestures that he’s thrown something over the fence. Before I could even really compute what had just happened, he was gone. Went to the garden and the parcel was in the middle of the grass. Not just dropped over the fence, but lashed over. 

 

The noise of someone coming through the door was him trying the porch door I assume. Cunt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, DimReaper said:

When a plectrum falls into the inside of a guitar 

Ive just started taking guitar lessons and that has never happened yet. Hope this helps your annoyance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People who drag out banal, hail-fellow-well-met conversations with someone working a checkout for eons after their transaction is done, while a queue of people are waiting.

 

Polite, civil and friendly is a good thing to be. Don’t tear the arse out of it when people are hanging about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×