You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

10 hours ago, easytoslip said:

In the hospital waiting area this morning this lad was twitching his leg at some pace and it kept catching my eye when trying to read the paper so I moved and there was another doing the same and another to my left , it was like a leg twitching jamboree or some waiting room for funny leg movements in Monty Python sketch.

Its a weird , irritating, one and I wonder if they’re conscious of doing it.

I do the leg-shaking thing & it sends my wife round the bend when she is trying to focus on the tv.

I am an expert & can do left leg only, right leg only , both in unison or in a rhythm.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, sir roger said:

I do the leg-shaking thing & it sends my wife round the bend when she is trying to focus on the tv.

I am an expert & can do left leg only, right leg only , both in unison or in a rhythm.

Haha how queer, your dance routine must be good ? It’s an odd one though , we’ve all got our anolamies

1 minute ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

How would one go about this ?

Edit your ignored users and type in Stig's name.  Four check boxes come up, tick the one marked "signature" and save the settings.

If you're on a laptop just click on the little arrow next to your username to bring up the options.  If you're on a phone click on the four lines thingy at the top right, then "ignored users".

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, TK421 said:

Edit your ignored users and type in Stig's name.  Four check boxes come up, tick the one marked "signature" and save the settings.

If you're on a laptop just click on the little arrow next to your username to bring up the options.  If you're on a phone click on the four lines thingy at the top right, then "ignored users".

Sorted. Thanks.

On 02/08/2019 at 21:57, A Red said:

My ex brother in law lives down Bricknell Ave and sister in law down Chants Ave. More of a Beverley man myself

My parents live just off Bricknell (I went to Kelvin Hall School) and used to live just off Chants. 

Cool story, I know.

My bird won two tickets off Merseytravel for tickets to see The Lightning Seeds and The Christians later in Birkenhead off something she entered on faceaids. Cheeky bastards didn't even give us free travel. She was gonna drive anyway but still.... the fucking cheeky bastards emailed saying "Please pick your tickets up they have been reserved at the box-office, train-tickets from Liverpool lime St cost ... bla bla bla" Scruffs. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

My bird won two tickets off Merseytravel for tickets to see The Lightning Seeds and The Christians later in Birkenhead off something she entered on faceaids. Cheeky bastards didn't even give us free travel. She was gonna drive anyway but still.... the fucking cheeky bastards emailed saying "Please pick your tickets up they have been reserved at the box-office, train-tickets from Liverpool lime St cost ... bla bla bla" Scruffs. 

Lucky you.

• Upvote 5

• 3 weeks later...

Kids, do they ever stop annoying you? Now grown up they are so much more annoying than they were when little. 

I bought them all those tile things, you attach them to your keys and then pair them on your phone, You can't now lose your keys because you can see where you last had them or make the tile play a tune to find them. I especially did not want them to lose their key fobs for their cars, the dealers charge a fortune for them. To make it even easier I purchased the new tiles with replaceable batteries this year and replaced all the previous ones. 

I get a call from my son, have I seen his keys (they were round yesterday's for the footy) and I suggest he uses his tile app. Oh the battery cover fell off somewhere and the battery fell out a while ago, he tells me. 

I cannot plan for stupid, I really can't. I do have all their spare car keys here safe because they lose keys like Boris loses votes. I give up though I really do it's like trying to herd cats with them.