You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

27 minutes ago, A Red said:

I'm a leftie, right handers have no understanding of the prejudice we face. I am though right footed, a right golfer, and a right cricketer so i guess im perfectly balanced.

You sound as fucked up as my brother. 

Right handed for writing and snooker, right footed for football but left handed for cricket, golf and tennis. 

4 hours ago, A Red said:

I'm a leftie, right handers have no understanding of the prejudice we face. I am though right footed, a right golfer, and a right cricketer so i guess im perfectly balanced.

I wish. You seem ok, I know you brag about being a big hard bastard but you know what you are. 

13 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

And there’s no doubt about it I’m a ‘leftist’. 

Every left handed golfer in the world should be banned from playing (apart from Phil) as it just looks so fucking ugly. 

Mickelson is actually right handed.  He just plays golf left handed. 

• Upvote 1

In the hospital waiting area this morning this lad was twitching his leg at some pace and it kept catching my eye when trying to read the paper so I moved and there was another doing the same and another to my left , it was like a leg twitching jamboree or some waiting room for funny leg movements in Monty Python sketch.

Its a weird , irritating, one and I wonder if they’re conscious of doing it.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

In the hospital waiting area this morning this lad was twitching his leg at some pace and it kept catching my eye when trying to read the paper so I moved and there was another doing the same and another to my left , it was like a leg twitching jamboree or some waiting room for funny leg movements in Monty Python sketch.

Its a weird , irritating, one and I wonder if they’re conscious of doing it.

If you had a few people with nails in their feet you'd have a room full of tic tacks.

30 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

If you had a few people with nails in their feet you'd have a room full of tic tacks.

Ha, it’s a weird one though. Never really noticed it until a while back so now it’s high on the long list of irritating things people do especially on public transport where there’s no escape , like loud mobile conversations and music etc and it’s not like it’s if you can’t beat them join them situation 

1 minute ago, Seasons said:

Gobshite old bint walking to her gate, picks up the S*n and then proceeds to cut people up with her carry on trailing behind her and moaning about everyone and everything.

It would only be fair for her flight to have interim periods of severe turbulence.

Listen your gonna have to clear that post up. I hate her already but you need to sharpen the detail. 

4 hours ago, easytoslip said:

Ha, it’s a weird one though. Never really noticed it until a while back so now it’s high on the long list of irritating things people do especially on public transport where there’s no escape , like loud mobile conversations and music etc and it’s not like it’s if you can’t beat them join them situation 

Just you wait till someone breathes near you. 

1 minute ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Cunts eating crisps on a train. You can buy sarnies,chocolate bars,cakes and such but you buy the noisiest and most annoying food to eat in a public place. Cunts.

Crisps are ace in their correct environment though.

I remember getting a train from Waterloo to Portsmouth years ago and sat opposite me at a table was this hipster weird looking annoying cunt. He had quite long curly hair and them square rimmed glasses bastards that probably had clear lenses. Anyway,  I'd bought a salmon paste and cucumber sandwich from Tesco and a couple of cans of cider from M&S. This fucking twat had a platter of sushi. Not just a few pieces but a big tray of sushi and chopsticks. I don't mind sushi in-fact I love sushi but this smug twat who had already looked at my sandwich with the sort of look that a Tory looks at someone who prefers salad cream over mayonnaise started looking at me with every bite. I couldn't help look up from my magazine overtime he lifted his food to his mouth with his chop cunts and every single time the fuckers eyes were looking at me. Even more annoyingly his shit glasses were reflecting so I could only just about make his eyes out. I swear he must have had about 50 pieces of the stuff in this tray and he ate the fucking lot. Can imagine him being some sort of graphic designer and definitely a pervert. Just to confirm my suspicions about him being a pervert who didn't even need glasses, he got off at Petersjield. I saw that coming. I hope he is dead or at least in some pain. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Cunts eating crisps on a train. You can buy sarnies,chocolate bars,cakes and such but you buy the noisiest and most annoying food to eat in a public place. Cunts.

1 hour ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Yes , at least put them in a sandwich which softens the blow or turn round and say can’t you suck them crisps you noisy inconsiderate twat ,

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I remember getting a train from Waterloo to Portsmouth years ago and sat opposite me at a table was this hipster weird looking annoying cunt. He had quite long curly hair and them square rimmed glasses bastards that probably had clear lenses. Anyway,  I'd bought a salmon paste and cucumber sandwich from Tesco and a couple of cans of cider from M&S. This fucking twat had a platter of sushi. Not just a few pieces but a big tray of sushi and chopsticks. I don't mind sushi in-fact I love sushi but this smug twat who had already looked at my sandwich with the sort of look that a Tory looks at someone who prefers salad cream over mayonnaise started looking at me with every bite. I couldn't help look up from my magazine overtime he lifted his food to his mouth with his chop cunts and every single time the fuckers eyes were looking at me. Even more annoyingly his shit glasses were reflecting so I could only just about make his eyes out. I swear he must have had about 50 pieces of the stuff in this tray and he ate the fucking lot. Can imagine him being some sort of graphic designer and definitely a pervert. Just to confirm my suspicions about him being a pervert who didn't even need glasses, he got off at Petersjield. I saw that coming. I hope he is dead or at least in some pain. 

Did the train take a detour to Scandinavia or something?