Quantcast
little things that annoy the shit out of you - Page 508 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
boots123

little things that annoy the shit out of you

When people go out of their way to ask you about a place they are going on holiday and provide them with loads of ideas of what to do and where to go.

Then they come back and tell you they just wandered round like the Stone Roses doing fuck all for the entirety of their holiday. 

• Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

When people go out of their way to ask you about a place they are going on holiday and provide them with loads of ideas of what to do and where to go.

Then they come back and tell you they just wandered round like the Stone Roses doing fuck all for the entirety of their holiday. 

Details mate details. 

You go round someones house and they offer you a coffee

"how do you want your coffee?" - Milk no sugar please

Chatter chatter - "do you want milk in this? - Yes milk no sugar please

Chatter chatter - "sugar?" - YES FUCKING MILK NO SUGAR AND TURN THE FUCKING KETTLE ON!

I hate it when some cunt interrupts what you were doing in your own home and you feel obliged to offer them a drink. Even worse when they bore the tits off you and you end up getting strangled with the kettle cord because you switched off mid-drone.

8 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Is this about the time I went to Lanzarote to recreate the Fools Gold video?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mook said:

Is this about the time I went to Lanzarote to recreate the Fools Gold video?

Yeah, I gave you a 3 page email of places to go and you just wandered off into the hills aimlessly for a week.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Yeah, I gave you a 3 page email of places to go and you just wandered off into the hills aimlessly for a week.

The lyrics are fairly clear on the requirement that the subject of the song "wind on through the hills for fifteen days".

If Mook wasn't from Scotland and therefore intolerant of heat, he'd have been gone twice as long.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Details mate details. 

Went to Barcelona twice in the space of a year and one was for a Barca game. Some lad in work asked me loads of details about it. Where I stayed, best places to eat and drink and how to get tickets. Sent him this big long email telling him everything he wanted to know. 

When he gets back he tells me that he bought a ticket off a tout outside the ground for 100 euros and they were only playing Getafe. I specifically told him to get one from the club shop or the tourist outlets where they would have been about 40 to 45 euros for such a low key game. 

Despite me telling him loads of places to go for drinks and how easy it was to get round on the metro, him and his mates just set up camp for 3 days in an Irish bar off Las Ramblas and got charged 6 euros a pint. 

I asked why he even bothered asking me and he just said "oh my mates said it was too much hassle"

Even though buying the tickets was made more difficult by them than what I had told them to do. The Barcelona club shop was literally 5 minutes walk from where they were staying.

• Upvote 1

Going up that stretch on queen drive between fiveways and Menlove Avenue and seeing all them

gorgeous houses on the left ruined by that one cunt in the middle with the Everton badges on his front door

1 hour ago, Jairzinho said:

I'd rather read books made of cheese than buy an ecunt.

You'd be as well stuffing a load of cheddar into your ears as listening to mp3s as well.