Quantcast
little things that annoy the shit out of you - Page 504 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
boots123

little things that annoy the shit out of you

While having a wash or a shower and you accidentally hit your nose and your nostril inflates and envelopes your whole head. Very uncomfortable 

• Upvote 2

On 02/07/2019 at 20:53, Remmie said:

I can turn my eyelids inside out 

Me too. Still freaks my sister's nut out to this day.

• Upvote 1

When you go into an empty chippy thinking, "Happy days, shouldn't be too long" and a few minutes later somebody walks up the counter and says "Collection for Smith". "OK, that'll be £43.80". 

Sigh... 

• Upvote 3

On 09/07/2019 at 18:09, Karl_b said:

Me too. Still freaks my sister's nuts out to this day.

And when did they stop freaking you out?

18 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Doubles in tennis. Handshake or fist bump after every single point won or lost, just take it as a given. Shake at the end.

Thought the same earlier. Just had it on in the background and every point was some sort of fucking fist bump shit. Also, how can they all resist the temptation to serve a shot right up their partners arse. I wouldn't trust any cunt serving behind me. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Thought the same earlier. Just had it on in the background and every point was some sort of fucking fist bump shit. Also, how can they all resist the temptation to serve a shot right up their partners arse. I wouldn't trust any cunt serving behind me. 

You had a whole navy serving behind you.

18 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Dickheads that are in the lane to come off at a junction on the motorway and decide to continue on the motorway at the last second by erratically switching lanes. If theres no traffic fair enough but I see idiots doing it and nearly causing crashes which at those speeds would be fatal.

If you're in the wrong lane, just accept that you'll have to drive a few more miles and rejoin.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Elite said:

Dickheads that are in the lane to come off at a junction on the motorway and decide to continue on the motorway at the last second by erratically switching lanes. If theres no traffic fair enough but I see idiots doing it and nearly causing crashes which at those speeds would be fatal.

If you're in the wrong lane, just accept that you'll have to drive a few more miles and rejoin.

The longest distance between junctions is on the M26 at 18 miles.  So it’s never likely to be more than 40 mins ish. Or dying.  

• Upvote 1

On 12/07/2019 at 05:30, General Dryness said:

Most of them served a shot right up his arse.

right son report to my office with your trousers neatly pressed over your arm

Having to use the same entrance & exit for the bogs in work as the women. Go though a door to where there's two x gents cubicles and 2 x ladies. It's exactly the same on the floor above. Why not just have one floor for women and the other for men ?

20 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Having to use the same entrance & exit for the bogs in work as the women. Go though a door to where there's two x gents cubicles and 2 x ladies. It's exactly the same on the floor above. Why not just have one floor for women and the other for men ?

The women pissing on the floor and leaving shit in the pan again? 

Dirty bastards.