Quantcast
little things that annoy the shit out of you - Page 501 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
boots123

little things that annoy the shit out of you

As this thread is quite apt, Warwick Davis.

Got that Tenable on in the background but he has zero charisma so fuck knows how he's hosting a game show, even the stuff he did with Karl Pilkington was shite. I imagine he'll be a little cunt in real life as well.

1 hour ago, Elite said:

As this thread is quite apt, Warwick Davis.

Got that Tenable on in the background but he has zero charisma so fuck knows how he's hosting a game show, even the stuff he did with Karl Pilkington was shite. I imagine he'll be a little cunt in real life as well.

It was on in the background once and listening to his voice made me kill a baby panda. 

Noticed this a few times now but I'm scanning through the channels to see what's on later and seen that the film Heat on on the SyFy channel later.

For the removal of any doubt I checked and it is the famous heist movie starring Pacino and De Niro. On the SyFy channel, SyFy meaning science fiction. Now I've only seen Heat a few times and not for over twenty years but I'm pretty sure the is not scifi element to it. What the fucks going on?

15 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Noticed this a few times now but I'm scanning through the channels to see what's on later and seen that the film Heat on on the SyFy channel later.

For the removal of any doubt I checked and it is the famous heist movie starring Pacino and De Niro. On the SyFy channel, SyFy meaning science fiction. Now I've only seen Heat a few times and not for over twenty years but I'm pretty sure the is not scifi element to it. What the fucks going on?

Because she's got a GREAT ASS! And you've got your head all the way up it.

The stupid packaging on those Bold liquitab things for the washing machine. Not content with one plastic box that’s a pain in the arse to open, they’ve had some cunt design a bigger one which is even worse. I only want to wash my bills, not take part in a stay-at-home version of the Crystal Maze, you inconsiderate twats. 

2 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

The stupid packaging on those Bold liquitab things for the washing machine. Not content with one plastic box that’s a pain in the arse to open, they’ve had some cunt design a bigger one which is even worse. I only want to wash my bills, not take part in a stay-at-home version of the Crystal Maze, you inconsiderate twats. 

Take it to mumsnet

3 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

They’ve banned me from there for being too much of a tart. 

Plus they probably have bigger fish to fry

4 minutes ago, sir roger said:

It’s like when the Echo describes somebody who has died as a ‘ rough diamond’ you know they are a complete arsehole.

Or 'lovable rough'.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, sir roger said:

It’s like when the Echo describes somebody who has died as a ‘ rough diamond’ you know they are a complete arsehole.

7 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Or 'lovable rough'.

And when a grieving relative says”I know he was no angel” you know he was a steaming fucking psychopath 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Putting something in a 'safe place'. So fucking safe, I now have no fucking idea where the bastard thing is.

Check the safe 

1 hour ago, sir roger said:

Yep, nobody's a cunt after they've died.

I remember a good while ago back home some proper psychopath drug dealer carked it and they had the nerve to play "Trouble" by Coldplay at his funeral. "I never meant to cause you trouble ". Righty fucking ho then lad. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

I remember a good while ago back home some proper psychopath drug dealer carked it and they had the nerve to play "Trouble" by Coldplay at his funeral. "I never meant to cause you trouble ". Righty fucking ho then lad. 

"He may have intimidated two dozen, stabbed the odd bloke and threw acid over an innocent girl but underneath he was salt of the earth, he'd do anything for you."

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Elite said:

"He may have intimidated two dozen, stabbed the odd bloke and threw acid over an innocent girl but underneath he was salt of the earth, he'd do anything for you."

Yeah that was his eugoology. 

1 hour ago, General Dryness said:

Playing Coldplay is quite apt to send off a massive cunt.

• Upvote 1

"3 Million? For 3 million we could give everybody in Scotland a shovel and we could dig a hole so big that we can hand her over to satan personally. It will be the first time that the 21 gun salute shoots the coffin"

Frankie Boyle on thatchers funeral 

Did the general knowledge quiz in the Daily Mirror this morning , and noted all my answers down like a saddo , went to check them and it said ' See the answers in Monday's edition '

5 hours ago, DimReaper said:

When you try to scroll down on a Web page but you actually refresh it instead. 

Or shopping sites when you scroll through, click on something you like but then go back and it takes you back to the top of the page rather than where you were up to.