You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

Just read that back Champ, what I meant was she leaves them everywhere but the bin.

Then I'm with you, VD (I cant call you that, can I?)

People who are so posh that they have dishwashers rather than simply spending a couple of minutes washing their stuff by hand with water and washing up liquid after they've eaten or drank.

Think of my poor hands, Vlad

Lets say you have 4 big plates you are putting away. But the place you put them already has several small plates. Lazy people just balance the big bastards on top of the small cunts, instead of picking up the small cunts, placing down your big fuckers and resting the small cunts on top.

So now you have big plates resting on small plates. Now lazy daftarse wants to put away small plates, lets just whack 'em on top of your wobbly small/big plate tower, booby trapping the poor cunt who opens the cupboard door.

It's madness. Like booby trapping the cupboard.

An extension to an earlier theme... People in the kitchen who make mess and walk away. Leave teabags on the counter, spill crumbs on the floor. Then look at me like I've gone off because I want to clean up. Look, go make your fucking mess and I won't hold it against you. Just don't fucking make me out to be the OCD guy just because I want to clean your shit up. Fucks me off.

I am not even sure if Aldonose was having a pop at me, but I am genuinely annoyed with motorists who get so angry about things that will delay them by a matter of seconds, it was just to be a dick, that was a bonus.

Read the thread. It's about things that "annoy the shit out of you". I posted something that annoys the shit out of me.........what I posted may have genuinely been something that likewise, annoys you. Your post, and the timing of it, suggested you were being antagonistic. Based on that of course I reacted. I don't understand your confusion.

• Downvote 2

On pot related issues:

People in our work and the Unions moaning about civil service pensions and pay rises, using the term "there's no money left in the pot".

Like some fat suit wearing senior finance civil servant has a massive pot of gold coins, looks in it and goes "no fuck off, there's not enough in here for you" and closes it putting two fingers up to everyone.

Read the thread. It's about things that "annoy the shit out of you". I posted something that annoys the shit out of me.........what I posted may have genuinely been something that likewise, annoys you. Your post, and the timing of it, suggested you were being antagonistic. Based on that of course I reacted. I don't understand your confusion.

You reminded me of something that annoys me and I got the bonus of being a dick. I stand by what I say though, motorists are a shower of entitled I'm bigger than you angry bastards. There's no confusion, merely I hadn't been paying close enough attention to see if you were referring to something else in the thread. Now why don't you run along and get angry in your car.

• Upvote 1

You reminded me of something that annoys me and I got the bonus of being a dick. I stand by what I say though, motorists are a shower of entitled I'm bigger than you angry bastards. There's no confusion, merely I hadn't been paying close enough attention to see if you were referring to something else in the thread. Now why don't you run along and get angry in your car.

I always thought you were a pretty chilled sort, Rem? Was I wrong?

It's probably been said already, but I was really irritated the other day in work when we had a provided lunch (that's what THEY call it) of butties and the people in front of me in the queue took the vegetarian sarnies AND THEN took some meat ones.  Because they're NOT vegetarians, they just wanted to look/feel (who knows?) healthy or something.

So genuine veggies like myself have less choice.  I was fortunate this time as I got to the buffet early.  In the past I've come late and had nowt to eat.

What is it with these people?  WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE!?

She was a nice woman as well, so I said nothing.

But then waited a few days and moaned about it on the internet...

I see the problem here, you're limiting the options available to you on a buffet and then moaning when it leads to your options being limited.

Non-vegetarians are allowed to eat vegetables. We don't have to leave them all for mentalists that don't eat lovely meat.

• Upvote 3

An extension to an earlier theme... People in the kitchen who make mess and walk away. Leave teabags on the counter, spill crumbs on the floor. Then look at me like I've gone off because I want to clean up. Look, go make your fucking mess and I won't hold it against you. Just don't fucking make me out to be the OCD guy just because I want to clean your shit up. Fucks me off.

Teabags all over the counter is annoying as fuck. It also annoys me when someone uses a new spoon every time they make a cup of tea. As if giving the one you used an hour ago a rinse is disgusting. Instead when you go to do the washing up at the end of the days there's about 15 spoons in there. 

You're a tit. No confusion.  Please ignore my future posts and I'll offer you the same courtesy.

I'll continue to read your posts actually thanks, as you don't bother me at all. You really need to get that sand out your vagina to get by on this forum if a little wind up like that upsets you.

• Upvote 1

When someone has put the plates away after washing up/emptying dishwasher, stacking in following formation - small plate, big plate, small plate or basically anything other than big plates on the bottom, small plates on the top.

Who the fuck does that? It's completely insane.