Quantcast
little things that annoy the shit out of you - Page 481 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

boots123

little things that annoy the shit out of you

Well that wasn’t that bad, then science bloke was very good and the kids loved it.   

On 1/1/2019 at 9:19 PM, manwiththestick said:

Anything tagged to a month pisses me off; Movember, Stoptober etc.

I'm reading about Januhairy , which is apparently empowering females by allowing them to go a bit ' 99 Red Balloons '

The fanfare that accompanies annual events like Wimbledon and the FA Cup.  The same stories trotted out, the same faux excitement, the same celebrities promoting themselves. 

Gym related anger again.

Fucking vacuous twats that sit on the machines and play with their bastard phones and won't budge even when they know people are waiting. Cunts the lot of them 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, magicrat said:

Gym related anger again.

Fucking vacuous twats that sit on the machines and play with their bastard phones and won't budge even when they know people are waiting. Cunts the lot of them 

60 quid in Argos.

6193588_R_Z001A?$Web$&$DefaultPDP1536$

Never see the bell whiffs again

• Upvote 1

On 1/5/2019 at 8:20 AM, Captain Turdseye said:

Kids birthday parties. 

Scheduled for 10am on a Saturday morning. 

In a soft play centre. 

Which is a 45 minute drive away from where all the kids live. 

Cunts. 

On 1/5/2019 at 9:38 AM, rico1304 said:

It’s Izzys this afternoon, 24 kids doing some science party bollocks.  Cost me a fucking fortune and they are making slime which will inevitably end up all over the house.  

On 1/5/2019 at 2:42 PM, Champ said:

Seventh circle of hell.

Thoughts and prayers etc

I made a conscious decision some years ago that I wasn't going to have my life ruined, I've made some dreadful decisions in my life, and I've made a couple of good ones, reading these reminds me that I made the right choice. 

23 minutes ago, TheBitch said:

I made a conscious decision some years ago that I wasn't going to have my life ruined, I've made some dreadful decisions in my life, and I've made a couple of good ones, reading these reminds me that I made the right choice. 

Its not the kids that cause the problems in these situations but mostly the women.

8 hours ago, Dave D said:

60 quid in Argos.

6193588_R_Z001A?$Web$&$DefaultPDP1536$

Never see the bell whiffs again

Spending £60 on a stranger just so they can sit on this gym equipment at home while playing with their phones sounds a bit extreme. 

4 hours ago, Remmie said:

Spending £60 on a stranger just so they can sit on this gym equipment at home while playing with their phones sounds a bit extreme. 

Not if you plug it in to the mains first and forget the earth wire