You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

As we're doing Amsterdam stories. I went to a sex show which had a couple shagging. Half way through the fella lost his hard on but continued to thrust his flaccid knob against her like a true professional. The crowd, however, was not forgiving and he was roundly jeered and mocked until his segment was over 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Champ said:

I’m going to Amsterdam with 2 friends next week. One of them goes loads and has got a bit of an itinerary together, including a trip to some Irish pub. Sounds like the last thing I’d choose to do. Is there something I’m missing here?

You gonna sample a brownie from one of the cafes, Cath?

1 hour ago, Tony Moanero said:

I’ve been to Amsterdam numerous times. Last went in the mid 00s. Never had sex with a prostitute. Went to a sex show once, but walked about after about 5 minutes, as it was boring.

Last time I went I watched one coming up of a really strong pill. That was a fucking weird experience I can tell you.  Sat next to a really fit Australian bird who provided me with a ‘blow by blow’ commentary.  Stayed for an hour as I couldn’t use my legs.  

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

I’ve been to Amsterdam numerous times. Last went in the mid 00s. Never had sex with a prostitute. Went to a sex show once, but walked about after about 5 minutes, as it was boring.

like having missionary sex with the missus then? 

All joking aside, i was only ever at one sex show in my life. In Bangkok, and it was fucking grim to say the least.

The women looked like they where being held there on ransom. 

It always reminded me of that scene in 8mm where Nicolas Cage walks into a dark room with snuff movies on the big screen and about 5 older men there tugging themselves off.

One of the birds was popping glass bottle tops off of the bottles with her snatch. Just weird, and she had a massive vertical scar up her stomach, i couldnt help but think some seedy street side doctor gave her a botched abortion.

Each to their own with titty bars in prossies, but not my bag. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, rico1304 said:

Last time I went I watched one coming up of a really strong pill. That was a fucking weird experience I can tell you.  Sat next to a really fit Australian bird who provided me with a ‘blow by blow’ commentary.  Stayed for an hour as I couldn’t use my legs.  

Why was the commentary necessary, could you not see? 

When terrestrial channels like ITV herald the "Network Premiere" of a film that has been out for about 3 years and every one has seen countless times and you can pick up on DVD for 50p at car boot sales.

Tonight, prime time 8pm being an example.

They big it up like its the moment we've all been waiting for   

19 minutes ago, Dave D said:

When terrestrial channels like ITV herald the "Network Premiere" of a film that has been out for about 3 years and every one has seen countless times and you can pick up on DVD for 50p at car boot sales.

Tonight, prime time 8pm being an example.

They big it up like its the moment we've all been waiting for   

Can’t be arsed checking. What film is it?

• Upvote 1