You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

10 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I've got a fitted kitchen there's a fitted dishwasher but no where to put a tumble dryer. Now the shitty weather is upon us having to dry clothes indoors is a ball ache the clothes dry with a smell of damp it's doing my head in.

Kitchen appliance hell 

16 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I've got a fitted kitchen there's a fitted dishwasher but no where to put a tumble dryer. Now the shitty weather is upon us having to dry clothes indoors is a ball ache the clothes dry with a smell of damp it's doing my head in.

Bin the dishwasher off and do the dishes in the sink.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Wash your clothes in the dishwasher and gib the washing machine for a dryer.

Alternatively lose the dishwasher as it’s unnecessary unless you run a business and they’re shit anyway. Buy a washer dryer, they’re shitter than dishwashers.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Bin the dishwasher off and do the dishes in the sink.

1 hour ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Wash your clothes in the dishwasher and gib the washing machine for a dryer.

Alternatively lose the dishwasher as it’s unnecessary unless you run a business and they’re shit anyway. Buy a washer dryer, they’re shitter than dishwashers.

So in short. Do the fuckin dishes yourself. 

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Fuck off. Just fuck off. And when you've fucked off, get a wash, a job and then fuck off again.

Clapping replaced with jazz hands over fears noise could trigger anxiety among students

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/10/02/clapping-replaced-jazz-hands-student-union-amid-fears-noise/

That’s a brilliant idea. I love it

On 10/4/2018 at 2:40 AM, Bobby Hundreds said:

Make a drying room outside with a gazebo. Get one with telescopic legs that you can raise and lower.

ours cost about £60, plus no leccy bill, even if you replace every year it’s cheaper than a drier.

My Boss has been going out our office over the hallway to the kitchen, just leaving our door open, 'been going on for weeks & it does my fucking head in. This morning she went across & I got up & shut the door behind her, she comes back in, "Did you shut that door behind me?"

Me, "Yes, a client could call & anyone outside would hear me talking about confidential stuff."

Her, "I was only out for two seconds."

How the fuck am I meant to know that you fat bastard?

8 minutes ago, Mook said:

My Boss has been going out our office over the hallway to the kitchen, just leaving our door open, 'been going on for weeks & it does my fucking head in. This morning she went across & I got up & shut the door behind her, she comes back in, "Did you shut that door behind me?"

Me, "Yes, a client could call & anyone outside would hear me talking about confidential stuff."

Her, "I was only out for two seconds."

How the fuck am I meant to know that you fat bastard?

Secret Santa her a flask, then you can get your work done more better.

16 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Barbers. Next time I'm in to get what's left of my hair cut, just get on and do your fucking job instead of going on and on about fucking shite I'm not interested in. 20 fucking minutes for something for something that should take no more than five at a stretch.

Go to a Turkish barbers they can only say 'Boss'.

The fact that it seems to be a given that anyone who's been in the armed forces is some kind of "hero" or someone to admire and look up to. It's not particularly any kind of an achievement to have left school with fuck all qualifications, signed up for a minimum term in the army as cannon fodder because there's nothing else realistically available to do, then to leave again after said minimum term and end up in a minimum wage job, getting pissed and shoving coke up your nostrils on a weekend whilst spouting off about all the ace times you had with the lads in Germany or Cyprus or wherever.

Don't get me wrong, I've the highest admiration for those who sign up to the forces and put the effort in to their career, probably more than someone who signs up to be an accountant or whatever. I'm just not held in the type of awe society seems to expect I should be of some neanderthal meathead with nothing between the ears who did 3 years in the infantry who'll brag about "when I was in the army" until the day he dies.

• Upvote 4