You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

Those shoes are hideous.

Twats who were them probably pop their collars on polo shirts.

Ha ha. They’re just leather moccasins. Ideal for summer. I wear them with tailored shorts and a lightweight shirt, when I don’t want to wear trainees. Never had the inclination to “pop” my collar.

I like them but they aren't boat shoes are they ? Deck pumps ?

I was imaging the crimp-fronted ( usually ) blue felt shoes with crepe soles that you get in Next etc.

So do I mate, but have never bought them myself. Especially considering the price she paid!

I know what you mean about ‘classic’ boat shoes, but I don’t class them as daps.

• Upvote 1

It's some heinous shit, alright.

In the antithesis of all that Disney-esque wank, one of my mates showed me his Tinder profile at the weekend.

It says nothing more than the following:

"I spend my evenings watching Top Gear with my trousers down, covered in Sudocrem.

Garlic

Curry

Chips

Cheese"

He's absolutely raking them in. Had a dozen different conversations going with a variety of decent women on Saturday alone.

Restored a tiny bit of my faith in humanity, that did.

Makes note*

Dickheads, usually teenagers or pissed up blokes, that walk slowly across the road even when they’ve seen you driving on it.

Three lads did it to me the other day making me come to a stop. So I put the car in neutral and as soon as they were directly in front of my bonnet I slammed my foot down and revved fuck out of the engine. The lot of them absolutely shit themselves, jumped out of their skin and started calling me all sorts. I just burst out laughing and went on my merry way.

• Upvote 2

The summer holidays. I love my kids but they never, ever stop fucking talking. I’m getting booted out of my living room later because one of them is having yet another sleepover.

I’ve put my foot down and said they need to be gone by 11 at the latest tomorrow morning because I want to open a can and work myself into a frenzy before the match kicks off.

Dickheads, usually teenagers or pissed up blokes, that walk slowly across the road even when they’ve seen you driving on it.

Three lads did it to me the other day making me come to a stop. So I put the car in neutral and as soon as they were directly in front of my bonnet I slammed my foot down and revved fuck out of the engine. The lot of them absolutely shit themselves, jumped out of their skin and started calling me all sorts. I just burst out laughing and went on my merry way.

Get this a lot round ours, doing the full slow down, turn and stare out routine. Harder than a car, aren’t they.

Yes mate, my metal projectile loaded with fuel wants absolutely none of your powerful forearms.

Stunted evolution helmets.

• Upvote 1

The summer holidays. I love my kids but they never, ever stop fucking talking. I’m getting booted out of my living room later because one of them is having yet another sleepover.

I’ve put my foot down and said they need to be gone by 11 at the latest tomorrow morning because I want to open a can and work myself into a frenzy before the match kicks off.

My boy used to have patience right up until the game started. I'd get him all dressed up, we'd go out, get some grub, have a kick about at the park, pretend to be players from the game, go back for the start of the game and he'd say 'i want to play Mario'.

I made the sound of a cat when it sees another cat in the garden.

Get this a lot round ours, doing the full slow down, turn and stare out routine. Harder than a car, aren’t they.

Yes mate, my metal projectile loaded with fuel wants absolutely none of your powerful forearms.

Stunted evolution helmets.

I’ve played it out in my head many times.

“I didn’t see them. They just came out of nowhere, your honour.”

• Upvote 1

My boy used to have patience right up until the game started. I'd get him all dressed up, we'd go out, get some grub, have a kick about at the park, pretend to be players from the game, go back for the start of the game and he'd say 'i want to play Mario'.

I made the sound of a cat when it sees another cat in the garden.

Sorry, I meant my kids’ friends need to be out by 11am. I wouldn’t banish my own children from the house just so I can watch the football in peace.

That’s what the padlock on the bedroom door is for.

When my two lads were very young they used to come running into our room in the morning. One morning they came charging in while I was full stroke in the missus. I simply finished and rolled off without batting an eyelid. Now all me and the missus want to do is sleep. She may still have been asleep then.