You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

Yeh but it's inappropriate exercise for a dog unless it's a fukn husky used to pulling a sled. Just take the poor mutt for a proper walk afterwards

I'm not quite sure why you're saying so correct me if I'm wrong. But are you saying dogs should walk and that running isn't appropriate for dogs? Any reasoning for this? Should we not throw tennis balls for them to chase?

If it's a young (ish) dog and of a decent size then they need bare minimum two hours exercise a day and no vet in the world is going to chastise someone for talking it for a run. People who don't walk their dog at all, leave them cooped up all day, letting them get depressed, now that's a fucking problem.

This might be more of a rant or a big thing that annoys the shit out of me...but paying for work to be done and finding you could have done the job better yourself.

We've recently had our utility room done and repainting (is that a word?) was part of the job. They made such a poor job of it I'm now having to spend the day bringing it up to my standard. Oh, yeah, and this is twice this has happened now, why don't they loosen switch plates so they can paint right up to them and not all over them as they seem to think is acceptable. It annoys me no end

This might be more of a rant or a big thing that annoys the shit out of me...but paying for work to be done and finding you could have done the job better yourself.

We've recently had our utility room done and repainting (is that a word?) was part of the job. They made such a poor job of it I'm now having to spend the day bringing it up to my standard. Oh, yeah, and this is twice this has happened now, why don't they loosen switch plates so they can paint right up to them and not all over them as they seem to think is acceptable. It annoys me no end

Bodgeit & Scarper.

Most of us can cut in without loosening screws as most of us a professionals. Mostly. I'm going home.

Fair enough everyone, i guess to clarify, it's when it's done to excess & the dog clearly is getting coerced into doing something it wouldn't necessarily choose of its own accord, and getting flogged. People training for half marathons & killing two birds with one stone by dragging the dog along

• Upvote 1

If it's a young (ish) dog and of a decent size then they need bare minimum two hours exercise a day and no vet in the world is going to chastise someone for talking it for a run. People who don't walk their dog at all, leave them cooped up all day, letting them get depressed, now that's a fucking problem.

Fucking Kay Burley over here.

Most of us can cut in without loosening screws as most of us a professionals. Mostly. I'm going home.

I’m not persuaded, when unscrewing them leaves a much neater job and probably saves time in the end because you can paint with bigger smoother strokes

Fair enough everyone, i guess to clarify, it's when it's done to excess & the dog clearly is getting coerced into doing something it wouldn't necessarily choose of its own accord, and getting flogged. People training for half marathons & killing two birds with one stone by dragging the dog along

Depends on the dog. I’ve got a Border Collie and even chasing Mo Farah could not wear the little mad bastard out. He can run for days and still keep harassing you for another walk.

Depends on the dog. I’ve got a Border Collie and even chasing Mo Farah could not wear the little mad bastard out. He can run for days and still keep harassing you for another walk.

Maybe you should move to a house that isn't on Mo Farah's training route.

FFS.

So, I drift off for half an hour. Need a piss, so get up and whilst I’m having a relaxing sit-down girly piss, I think ‘I’m thirsty, better go in and get a drink quickly but I can’t really be fucked with this’ so I go in, get a tall class of ice from the freezer, poor water over it. Leave the kitchen and I noticed the TV is on, so I go into the lounge, and I’ve got five minutes left on a show, so I think ‘I’ll knock this away whilst having this drink’. Sit on the sofa, put my drink on the floor instead of the coffee table. Press play. Go for my drink, knock the cunt clean over, under the sofa. All the water and ice is under the fucking sofa. So, tired as a cunt, I have to move the sofa out and mop that shit up.

Cunt.

FFS.

So, I drift off for half an hour. Need a piss, so get up and whilst I’m having a relaxing sit-down girly piss, I think ‘I’m thirsty, better go in and get a drink quickly but I can’t really be fucked with this’ so I go in, get a tall class of ice from the freezer, poor water over it. Leave the kitchen and I noticed the TV is on, so I go into the lounge, and I’ve got five minutes left on a show, so I think ‘I’ll knock this away whilst having this drink’. Sit on the sofa, put my drink on the floor instead of the coffee table. Press play. Go for my drink, knock the cunt clean over, under the sofa. All the water and ice is under the fucking sofa. So, tired as a cunt, I have to move the sofa out and mop that shit up.

Cunt.

You couldn’t have been that tired or you’d have just left the water there to dry.

When someone continually tries to phone my place of work but the daft fucking bastard cannot distinguish between the actual phone number and the fax number. Its been at least 30 times in the last hour.

Where do you work, 1983?

• Upvote 1

Royal Mail managing to lose a tracked delivery. What is the point of tracking then?

Wife paid a fair bit including insurance to track a parcel via Royal Mail to Adelaide ( New LFC shirt for a niece to wear for a CL final party  ).

Sent in loads of time and given a tracking number.

The day after it is sent the tracking message is 'received at depot for foreign despatch'.

The message never changes

Gets to 2 days before the final with no sign at the other end , so Mrs goes to the Post Office and is told with a smile ' Don't worry , the tracking stops at the UK border and that's why the message never changes, but if it doesn't get there within 21 days of the agreed date you can come back and complete a compensation claim form '. Cashier can't seem to grasp why that isn't really good enough.

Shirt turns up in Oz in early June.

Royal Mail & Hermes both proper shit

• Upvote 1

Where do you work, 1983?

Still loads of places faxing , Mook.

Last Bank I worked for ( up to mid 2016 ) still worked on faxing copies of identification documents to a centre in Asia which physically opened the accounts. Absolute nightmare with the new style biometric passports being too light to show all of the details.

One lad in the office ended up ' Faxmaster ' as he was the only one of us gifted in the intricacies of shading and expansion.