Quantcast
little things that annoy the shit out of you - Page 457 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
boots123

little things that annoy the shit out of you

They're only doing what makes sense for the business. What a large number of international companies will be doing. Blame the 52%.

You do the hoovering ?

Well I mean, I tried to get the cats to do it but they were fucking useless and my six-year-old son only does it once a month at this stage so I'm still having to do it unfortunately

When you are using one had to tear off a piece of kitchen towel and the one piece you want turns into 20 pieces as half the roll unwravels as you do it  

When you are using one had to tear off a piece of kitchen towel and the one piece you want turns into 20 pieces as half the roll unwravels as you do it

The same thing happens with toilet paper. I don’t even bother to unravel anymore, I just use the entire bog roll, all at once. One bog roll per wipe.

Toothpaste. Or more specifically different types of toothpaste. There's just far too many.

You find a type you're happy with; taste, price, cleanliness etc all just right, but when you need another tube you go back to the shop only to be faced with dozens of variations and invariably you choose one that costs 3 times more and which tastes like shit.

Go in Wilkos and count them, taking the fucking piss. Fuck off Wilkos, fuck off Colgate, and fuck off Oral B. Money grabbing shithouses.

• Upvote 1

I build up an immunity to anti-perspirants if I use the same one for too long, I need to have a rotation of about 4 and switch whenever one stops working usually about every 2-3 weeks, pain in the arse.

I build up an immunity to anti-perspirants if I use the same one for too long, I need to have a rotation of about 4 and switch whenever one stops working usually about every 2-3 weeks, pain in the arse.

Look on the bright side. At least you don't have a sweaty ringpiece.

People using petrol stations.

You look at some people doing something as simple as parking in the designated space, filling up and paying and you want to throw something at them. You wouldn't know how they function in the world of work

People using petrol stations.

You look at some people doing something as simple as parking in the designated space, filling up and paying and you want to throw something at them. You wouldn't know how they function in the world of work

1. When both pumps are free on the same side and the person in front of you doesn't drive to the furthest one.

2. When someone parks outside the box making it difficult or impossible for other cars to get past.

Email gone around today saying some blert is leaving and if anyone wants to contribute to her good-bye gift etcetc.

Be gone already.

bert_promo_1.png

Some bird started in my office and went off on maternity leave 3 months later. No one knew her to talk to but the women next to her decided it was a good idea to ask the entire office to put in for her.

Another woman who was hated for being a backstabbing twat got 12 quid off a floor of 65 people.

• Upvote 1

Some bird started in my office and went off on maternity leave 3 months later. No one knew her to talk to but the women next to her decided it was a good idea to ask the entire office to put in for her.

Another woman who was hated for being a backstabbing twat got 12 quid off a floor of 65 people.

Just never seen the point of it, really.

Rather just have a pint with them afterwards if they're sound enough.

Hate it when people go jogging but drag their poor dog along with them.

You're the vet aren't you or have I got you confused with someone else?

148 posts is too many to be considered a true lurker but way too quiet to box off as a regular. How do I categorise you man?

Why? I think there's a bigger problem of poeole getting dogs and not giving them sufficient exercise.

It’s those women that go running pushing those all

terrain buggies in front of them that get me. They never look like they’re paying the slightest attention to the kid’s safety or even to the kid itself.

I want to say I’ll look after your kid if you want to go for a run but that might not go down too well I suppose