You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

Flight delays. 2 more fucking hours. I’m eating cabbage pie to pass the time (not a euphemism). Nobody in the history of the world has been as bored as I am now

I used to think of it as 2 more hours to be alive before hitting the ground at 700 mph. Hope this helps.

• Upvote 1

Add immigration queues that take an hour, hotels that don’t monitor your flight details and hence your pick up is missing when you arrive, airports that mysteriously put the only ATM that takes international cards in departures instead of arrivals and 90 minute taxi journeys without air conditioning

This is already a shit trip and the super typhoon hasn’t even landed yet

Add immigration queues that take an hour, hotels that don’t monitor your flight details and hence your pick up is missing when you arrive, airports that mysteriously put the only ATM that takes international cards in departures instead of arrivals and 90 minute taxi journeys without air conditioning

This is already a shit trip and the super typhoon hasn’t even landed yet

We get that you're an international jetsetter flying around the globe every week,I haven't been on a plane since 2008! Mind you,I was a bit pissed when piloting that 747 and deserve the punishment.

• Upvote 2

The 4g coverage in this country. It's a first world problem I know though apparently many 3rd world countries have better coverage than us. More often than not my phone in H or H+ what the fuck is that!

The Internet destroyed my patience. As a kid I would wait 30 minutes for a game to load it would crash and id load it again no problem but now if a page takes more than a second to load I would punch a fucking pensioner in the solar plexus.

• Upvote 2

The 4g coverage in this country. It's a first world problem I know though apparently many 3rd world countries have better coverage than us. More often than not my phone in H or H+ what the fuck is that!

The Internet destroyed my patience. As a kid I would wait 30 minutes for a game to load it would crash and id load it again no problem but now if a page takes more than a second to load I would punch a fucking pensioner in the solar plexus.

Nowhere near as annoying as automatically connecting to a really shit free wifi service when you're out and about. You know, the ones that don't actually allow you to access the internet, send/receive whatsapp messages, etc.

H stands for HSDPA. H+ can be pretty quick if it's a strong enough signal. But it's usually not.

Having a plane crash dream the week that you're due to fly. Cancelling a flight because of a bad dream would be outlandish and you know that the plane is not going to crash, but you still spend the week with this unshakable little doubt in the back of your mind.

When someone asks a question on Amazon (for example is this easy to clean) and some utter cuntoid answers: I don't know. It happens so frequently the I suspect the people doing it must get some kind of points or other remuneration for answering questions, but man what a cunt's trick.

• Upvote 2

Hermes are the antichrist. One fucking useless company they are.

By the way, daps is pronounced trainees.

Still no fucking sign of them and Hermes and sports direct trying to blame each other.

Sports direct don’t even have a phone number so I can call someone a cunt, never as satisfying having to do it in an email.

Still no fucking sign of them and Hermes and sports direct trying to blame each other.

Sports direct don’t even have a phone number so I can call someone a cunt, never as satisfying having to do it in an email.

That's the most annoying thing, Hermes always point you back into the direction of the retailer even though it's them who've fucked up. We argued with LFC over my lads kit as it was showing as delivered and signed by me. Neither Hermes or LFC would provide me with the electronic signature which obviously wasn't mine and blamed each other for over a week. Its only until you start telling them you're taking it further they jump, although in Sports Direct's case you've got no chance of that happening there.

That's the most annoying thing, Hermes always point you back into the direction of the retailer even though it's them who've fucked up. We argued with LFC over my lads kit as it was showing as delivered and signed by me. Neither Hermes or LFC would provide me with the electronic signature which obviously wasn't mine and blamed each other for over a week. Its only until you start telling them you're taking it further they jump, although in Sports Direct's case you've got no chance of that happening there.

Hermes are obviously incompetent cunts, but I paid sports direct for a pair of daps and a top, I haven’t received them and they have my money.

I’d they use incompetent cunts then that’s on them in my opinion.

Still want to kill both of them tho.

Hermes are obviously incompetent cunts, but I paid sports direct for a pair of daps and a top, I haven’t received them and they have my money.

I’d they use incompetent cunts then that’s on them in my opinion.

Still want to kill both of them tho.

You're sticking with this daps word aren't you?