You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

I'm sick of seeing the grids of this straight couple kicking off over not being granted a civil partnership all over the news.

It's the sort of thing only rich people can afford to get the hump over.

Ah yes, the greatly oppressed group that is straight white westerners. When will they ever get a fair crack eh? Not in our lifetime, certainly.

Mosquitoes.

Fuck the eco system, we should dedicate a day every year to killing the little cunts. 

I've had a couple of near fatal run-ins in the tropics with these wee cunts over the years. Daytime tiger-striped little cunts that you don't even feel biting you. Dengue fever, two different strains, eight years apart. Wouldn't recommend it.

Eating fucking nettles?

Jesus, that’s privation on a scale not reported since Dickens croaked.

It's popular in parts of Italy which is where I first had it. You can buy it in a lot of their daily street markets.

It tastes better than spinach and is full of vitamins and iron. The sting goes when you fry or boil it, but its better fried. You have to use the leaves of young nettles before they flower.

Even the bbc has a recipe for nettle soup

https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/2137636/nettle-soup

...here's some more

https://www.thekitchn.com/stinging-nettles-8-recipes-for-145582

• Upvote 1

How old are you? If over 12, what the fuck are you doing in the nettles? 

40- and the fucking things sprang up at the back of the garden and savaged my hand whilst pruning. Ive lived here 7years and never seen them in the garden, all of sudden they want a piece of me.

Well they can get to fuck, I took a blade to them   

I prefer to poison them and watch their 4 week long excruciating downward spiral, cackling all the while.

Only person I know colder than this is my Albanian mate, who lifts up snails which have spent half a day climbing towards the top of a wall and places them back down at floor level, purely for his own amusement.

• Upvote 1

Only person I know colder than this is my Albanian mate, who lifts up snails which have spent half a day climbing towards the top of a wall and places them back down at floor level, purely for his own amusement.

I have suffered untold mild temporary pain at the hands of those pesky bastards. They deserve to we tortured until the end of their days.

Slugs are irrelevant. In fact I feel bad for them. A footpath I used to cycle on regularly was essentially slug genocide. Hundreds of the poor little buggars, killed to bits.

40- and the fucking things sprang up at the back of the garden and savaged my hand whilst pruning. Ive lived here 7years and never seen them in the garden, all of sudden they want a piece of me.

Well they can get to fuck, I took a blade to them   

Is this a euphemism for dogging and power-wanking?