You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

We’ve just been driving down a side street and a bloke wanting to park outside his house on our side of the road has indicated right then driven on the wrong side of the road towards us. Couldn’t wait 5 seconds until we’d gone past. Cunt.

The gym parent generation who do the school run in full Lycra gear and then park on the zig zags so their precious little cherub doesn’t have to walk more than 10m

Cunt twat fuckers!!

• Upvote 1

We’ve just been driving down a side street and a bloke wanting to park outside his house on our side of the road has indicated right then driven on the wrong side of the road towards us. Couldn’t wait 5 seconds until we’d gone past. Cunt.

Really annoys me that type of thing. Or pedestrians who walk out in front of you and then walk really slowly instead, even not looking at you, of getting out of the way.

The general public really annoy me but driving and shopping are the worst.

People that take the trouble to post a picture of someone without taking 5 seconds longer and saying who the fuck it is

Similarly, posting twitter links with nothing else to tell me if I should bother clicking on it.

• Upvote 3

This couple who’ve won £21m on the lottery but are staying on at work. Cunts

Jesus tonight you wouldn't see me for dust, what the fuck is the point in doing the lottery in the first place if your not going to use it to .

A : See the world

B : live the life of luxury

C : Treat family and friends .

Twats these are

This is quite a large thing (literally) that's annoyed me but one of our clients has sent 61 big heavy boxes full of their annual reports to our tiny office.

I shat myself when I saw them all this morning & my first instinct was to check on whether I'd fucked up with my delivery instructions. Nope, clear instructions were given to send the documents to an address in Kent last week. This fucking muppet has sent them to me & of course we're in an office where there isn't room to swing a gnat so there's 30 boxes sitting in the corridor blocking the fire extinguisher/IT cupboard & another 30 sitting downstairs at reception which of course, every Tom, Dick & Harry are complaining about.

My boss is out at a meeting just now but I can't wait 'til she gets back this afternoon & has a go at me about it, one of the boxes will be going over her skull.

This is quite a large thing (literally) that's annoyed me but one of our clients has sent 61 big heavy boxes full of their annual reports to our tiny office.

I shat myself when I saw them all this morning & my first instinct was to check on whether I'd fucked up with my delivery instructions. Nope, clear instructions were given to send the documents to an address in Kent last week. This fucking muppet has sent them to me & of course we're in an office where there isn't room to swing a gnat so there's 30 boxes sitting in the corridor blocking the fire extinguisher/IT cupboard & another 30 sitting downstairs at reception which of course, every Tom, Dick & Harry are complaining about.

My boss is out at a meeting just now but I can't wait 'til she gets back this afternoon & has a go at me about it, one of the boxes will be going over her skull.

This has just got even better, because the client is based in Zambia, they can't get their courier to pick the boxes up so muggins is going to have to organise it as well as carrying the 30 boxes the numpty from DHL brought up the stairs back down to reception.

I'm tempted to have a fucking bonfire with it.

This GDPR shite is doing my head in at the moment, 7.5hrs a day at work with it & then e-mails from every website I've ever bought anything from coming into my inbox all day.

Those pensioners who avoid computers like the plague will be having the last laugh after all, the grave dodging twats.

This lad has been making me chuckle on twatter generally this week, but his take on GDPR was particularly apt.

6b34e6aba9ae1f40c8956ef853515693.jpg

I shat myself when I saw them all this morning & my first instinct was to check on whether I'd fucked up with my delivery instructions. Nope, clear instructions were given to send the documents to an address in Kent last week. This fucking muppet has sent them to me & of course we're in an office where there isn't room to swing a gnat so there's 30 boxes sitting in the corridor blocking the fire extinguisher/IT cupboard & another 30 sitting downstairs at reception which of course, every Tom, Dick & Harry are complaining about.

61 big boxes filling the office can only bring you and your boss closer together.