You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

Walking opposite the local Tesco Metro this morning when a woman in a 4x4 ignores the empty car park & parks on the yellow lines right outside the doors. A bus stops opposite to let on passengers & by the time the bus moves on the queues are 50 yards in both directions as nothing can get through the middle.The one time you would actually like to see a traffic warden.

Walking opposite the local Tesco Metro this morning when a woman in a 4x4 ignores the empty car park & parks on the yellow lines right outside the doors. A bus stops opposite to let on passengers & by the time the bus moves on the queues are 50 yards in both directions as nothing can get through the middle.The one time you would actually like to see a traffic warden.

Or ISIS.

• Upvote 3

Having grown up working class in a rough place it now annoys the shit out of me that our kids look down on people who are just like I was. We are not rich and poor compared to our circle of acquaintance.

A few missed pay months and we would be in the shit the same as most. Suppose it is our fault but I feel like they need a shock lesson in life. Maybe if they go off to university and all of a sudden get fuck all from us might open their eyes. Difficult situation.

You could put your mortgage on the woman going in there to buy a bottle of chardonnay or pinot noir.

Food snobs who describe things like stews as "good hearty food" Twats

I'm not a food snob at all, but defo see the value in good hearty food and would even use the term. Meals or foods that fall under this umbrella are roasts, pies, casseroles, corned beef hash, stew and shit like that.

I'm not a food snob at all, but defo see the value in good hearty food and would even use the term. Meals or foods that fall under this umbrella are roasts, pies, casseroles, corned beef hash, stew and shit like that.

Scouse, Spaghetti and Meatballs, Homemade Fish Cakes, Pea Soup.

Corned Beef Hash should be called Shit on a plate
  • Upvote 1