You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

People that eat stinking food on the train. Fella opposite on the table seat had a burrito, and even though it’s been long finished the empty wrapper in tye brown paper bag fucking reeks.

Nothing I love more than kicking fuck out a whopper with cheese meal on the train on the way back from dat der London. I see the icy glares. I can sense the vitriol towards me. I can tell people are disgusted. But i don't care. I sit with a big smile on my face and eat my burger and chips and wash it down with an icy coke and inside I laugh, like a crazy man who cares not for what people think.

• Upvote 1

The disgusting twat then proceeded to swill his water around in his mouth in a way I’ve never imagined a human might in public, and is now asleep with his gob open.

He eventually threw the burrito packaging away when he went for a piss and I can still smell it lingering in the air

• Upvote 1

Nothing I love more than kicking fuck out a whopper with cheese meal on the train on the way back from dat der London. I see the icy glares. I can sense the vitriol towards me. I can tell people are disgusted. But i don't care. I sit with a big smile on my face and eat my burger and chips and wash it down with an icy coke and inside I laugh, like a crazy man who cares not for what people think.

Battered haggis covered in salt and vinegar from the Lobster Pot, eaten on the bus home gets you plenty of dirty looks. It does fucking stink to be fair but...

78291_67387.jpg

... it just tastes so good.

• Upvote 1

The disgusting twat then proceeded to swill his water around in his mouth in a way I’ve never imagined a human might in public, and is now asleep with his gob open.

He eventually threw the burrito packaging away when he went for a piss and I can still smell it lingering in the air

That was the fart he left trailing in his wake for your delectation when he went to expunge himself fully of the refried beans.

As I was turning into work today what I can only describe as an F1 style super car turned in behind me.  Fella looked like the stig, full gear on, engine making my windows rattle, revving the fuck out of it as I was pulling my 2012 207 into my usual space he got into the Disabled bays of our work.  He made a big show of unclipping his helmet, jumping out of it like frankie de fucking tory and then looking around to see who had seen him and his car. 

I didn't even look his way because as a rule I always try not to give attention seekers what they want.  He was stood by his car, helmet under his arm like Damon Hill (not in his pomp, now, as in approaching 60) and suddenly a few people from my work poured out of the front door and ran over to lick his rectum.  "wow!" "gee mister nice wheels!" "would you like to shag my wife?"

CRINGE

• Upvote 1

That fucking cunts me off. The owner of the last company I worked for has a Lamborghini, and he'd turn up to the office in it from time to time, just breeze in all casual like. Seeing the fucking droneheaded lemmings I worked with rushing over to suck him off was most vexing. Especially since the pay was absolute shite. Still, it was nice to see where all our hard work was going.

I honestly hope he drives it into a fucking wall.

That fucking cunts me off. The owner of the last company I worked for has a Lamborghini, and he'd turn up to the office in it from time to time, just breeze in all casual like. Seeing the fucking droneheaded lemmings I worked with rushing over to suck him off was most vexing. Especially since the pay was absolute shite. Still, it was nice to see where all our hard work was going.

I honestly hope he drives it into a fucking wall.

You get that everyehere. It's fucking embarrassing.

As I was turning into work today what I can only describe as an F1 style super car turned in behind me.  Fella looked like the stig, full gear on, engine making my windows rattle, revving the fuck out of it as I was pulling my 2012 207 into my usual space he got into the Disabled bays of our work.  He made a big show of unclipping his helmet, jumping out of it like frankie de fucking tory and then looking around to see who had seen him and his car. 

I didn't even look his way because as a rule I always try not to give attention seekers what they want.  He was stood by his car, helmet under his arm like Damon Hill (not in his pomp, now, as in approaching 60) and suddenly a few people from my work poured out of the front door and ran over to lick his rectum.  "wow!" "gee mister nice wheels!" "would you like to shag my wife?"

CRINGE

Would have loved that here

In the disabled bays, not today your not, cant find a space onto the road with you. 

Sometimes working in security does have it good days and dealing with arseholes pretty much tops the list

UPDATE: He called ahead to make sure we has parking spaces adequate for his car. Not to let people know he'd be bringing it, of course not.

That actually reminds of the time my new neighbour (a few doors away) knocked on everyone's doors to let them know a jacuzzi was being delivered and he apologised for any inconvenience, it was being delivered via a private Car park at the rear so would cause literally NO inconvience to anyone.

I worked in a place once where the owner had a Lambo and a few other nice cars. He was a cunt. He arranged to test drive a Bugatti Veron. Not at the weekend. Not from his home address. From Work. At 1pm on a weekday - just in time for everyome to be leaving for lunch, so all of us plebs he was kind enough to pay £18k a year to had the chance to climb inside his arse hole over it. Loads did too. Mental.

My best mate’s boss has a Lamborghini and a Ferrari. The boss pays his workforce between £8 and £12 p/h and he gathered all the lads together in the canteen before the General Election last year and to inform them that if Labour got in then due to changes in tax he’d have no choice but to cancel their £500 Christmas bonus.

My mate isn’t politically aware and doesn’t vote although he did tell me that most of the other lads in there are the same but half of them went and voted Tory anyway because of what he’d said.

Massive knobhead.

The boss at a company I briefly worked at last year was like that.

Paid everyone peanuts (so much so most people in crucial roles who had worked for him for years all had cleaning jobs in the evening simply to get by)

He went and bought a brand new Tesla (80k worth if I remember) and was crowing about it to anyone that would listen.

Never forget his disappointed face when I turned him down for him taking me for a drive in it.

Think everyone else there went out with him in it though, despite their constant moaning and complaining about how little he paid them behind his back.

People who speed walk round the office like they've just followed through and need to get to the bog but actually pretending to be some overly important cunt who is 1 minute late to a meeting room that is 30 seconds away.

We have a group of them, one literally runs - runs - round the office, the gormless cunt, with his fucking laptop all the time. I sit looking onto a corner so see these pricks every day, one nearly took clean out one of the new girls the other day. But it happens all the time, banging into people because the daft cunts are going too fast. Matter of time before the first headbang.

Also brown-nosing cunts. We have this one cunt who keeps looking over at his line manager, almost for approval, every time he walks into the office. Snide fucker as well. Looks like Joe fucking 90.

Joe%2B90.PNG