You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

Can anyone just not be classed as a weird cunt, regular cunt or a knobhead anymore?.

Every time I read about some twat being arrested or charged for being a peado or reckless behaviour they always try to attach the "learning difficulties" or "Aspergers" tag onto them.

There was some twat from my school who got involved with a gang who made him store drugs and guns for him and he tried to get out of it by saying he had learning difficulties. Yet this didn't stop him beating people up for money for years and being an utter cunt. He's just found some people bigger than him who can now bully him.

Some paedo was caught on camera by one of these vigilante groups trying to meet a 13 year old girl outside a school. Yet when he got caught he raised the learning difficulties card and said he had Aspergers. Yet his learning difficulties didn't stop him setting up multiple Facebook accounts and deliberately ignoring his exclusion zones. The twat threw himself on the floor crying but then stopped when a bus was driving towards him.

I just think that people who do have genuine mental health problems are going to have more of a social stigma because it is just used by horrible cunts to justify bad behaviour.

This

Woman who works at my place gets ridiculously annoyed by people who put an "s" on the end of supermarket names-

"Im just popping to Tescos/Lidls/Aldis"  etc bothers the shit out of her, eg- it should be  "Im just popping to Tesco"

Weird hilarious bint   

Woman who works at my place gets ridiculously annoyed by people who put an "s" on the end of supermarket names-

"Im just popping to Tescos/Lidls/Aldis"  etc bothers the shit out of her, eg- it should be  "Im just popping to Tesco"

Weird hilarious bint   

That really pisses me off too, Asda isn't someone's surname so you're not going into (Mr) Asda's are you, your going into Asda.

Not as much as the misuse of the word 'key' though, "It's key that we get home in time." does not make any fucking sense. Sporty cunts are the worst for it.

• Upvote 1

That really pisses me off too, Asda isn't someone's surname so you're not going into (Mr) Asda's are you, your going into Asda.

Not as much as the misuse of the word 'key' though, "It's key that we get home in time." does not make any fucking sense. Sporty cunts are the worst for it.

If only you could meet her. I think she would marry you on the above basis alone.

She's pretty fit, I'll put a word in 

• Upvote 1