You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

Nearly finished watching and I think that I was correct on my original perception of the place and that is that it's a shit hole just like runcorn. The buildings are just like runcorn and the whole place is just like Runcorn just on a larger scale and the only people who like it are the people who are from there.

I was an outsider and moved to MK.  I absolutely loved it.  Scratch under the surface of roundabouts and bland looking suburbs and you'll find hidden charms, mucky girls and a wonderful cricketing culture in the city.  

What struck me about living in MK is how easy it was to do normal, everyday activities.  You can drive from one end of the city to the other in no time at all, like in Grand Theft Auto, thanks to the aforementioned roundabouts. 

• Upvote 2

"ongoing incident in Liverpool city centre" fuck off the Echo. Completely irresponsible click bait tweeting

Echo website is an absolute disgrace especially on mobile. Loads of pop ups and surveys, then serious articles mixed with 'Doctors hate this Liverpool grandma who just made a 50p skin cream that made her look 25' shite.

• Upvote 3

Echo website is an absolute disgrace especially on mobile. Loads of pop ups and surveys, then serious articles mixed with 'Doctors hate this Liverpool grandma who just made a 50p skin cream that made her look 25' shite.

I used to love the echo growing up. The pink echo and all that. Now it is the shittest thing you could ever imagine up.

• Upvote 1

Faulty goods.

Just bought a new radio for the kitchen- seems a pretty good radio- if the volume knob worked. I cant turn the bloody thing down. Figured it must be me being an out of touch techno fobe and there would be some kind of hipster way of doing it, but nope. Read the book, its just a good old fashioned twister knob thing.

Cant wait for the Argos conversation when I take it back. Everyone in the queue will be thinking " silly twat is doing it wrong"

But Im not.... fucking hope Im not!

Faulty goods.

Just bought a new radio for the kitchen- seems a pretty good radio- if the volume knob worked. I cant turn the bloody thing down. Figured it must be me being an out of touch techno fobe and there would be some kind of hipster way of doing it, but nope. Read the book, its just a good old fashioned twister knob thing.

Cant wait for the Argos conversation when I take it back. Everyone in the queue will be thinking " silly twat is doing it wrong"

But Im not.... fucking hope Im not!

Have you tried plugging it in?

The Milton Keynes documentary doing a whole segment on the roundabouts with some virgin roundabout spotters/appreciators banging on about how it's the Mecca of roundabouts in the country, whilst simultaneously decrying how it's all people ever mention when you are asked where you come from. The best part of the show was when they featured my old school and interviewed some of the new pupils. For those who understandably switched off after the roundabout love in, my school had a pretty exciting new approach to teaching - no uniforms, teachers called by their first names and entire days dedicated to an activity from golf to maths to a day out to a museum. Of course some fucking dull thundercunt decided to turn it into every other school in the country, so all those things have gone now.

• Upvote 1