Quantcast
little things that annoy the shit out of you - Page 3 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
boots123

little things that annoy the shit out of you

Referring to "her" and "she" when I don't know the person in question and we haven't mentioned "her" earlier in the discussion. See a post earlier in this thread and multiple posts on the World of a Woman thread.

• Upvote 1

Dirty dishes aren't really that annoying until you need to have a shit.

Nice to have easy access to a fork for picking off clingons all Captain Kirk style though.

Where do you stand on Arrgonance?

the most dangerous people on the planet are, idiots who think they are smart, jimmy saville and hitler are 2 that come to mind.

Not cleaning pots, pans, cutting boards, etc while cooking and leaving a big stack at the end. What's that all about? You can clean up as you go along and once grub is in the oven, you're all done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry but what normal person cleans and washes dishes while they are cooking?!

If you're a man then it is your job to fuck the whole kitchen up before you eat, then leave it like that until after you eat....in the hope that the misses cleans it up.

Not cleaning pots, pans, cutting boards, etc while cooking and leaving a big stack at the end. What's that all about? You can clean up as you go along and once grub is in the oven, you're all done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not made up about people using the expression 'washing pots', unless you are actually wahsing pots, which nobody ever is, you wash pans, and plates, and cups and glasses, and cutlery, not pots.

• Upvote 1

Hair in the sink, specifically from my missus and daughter brushing their hair in the morning then rinsing it thus blocking the sink. Had to use the Jetwash to unblock it last time.

• Upvote 1

People leaving tube platforms via 'no exit' signs, thereby making other people (like me) miss the train because they are blocking my way. Only really a problem in rush hour. Walk 10 metres the other way - you'll get out just as quickly and I'll get my train, you Daly Mail reading, over-priced coffee drinking, golf-umbrella carrying,  dirty-raincoat toting, economy wrecking, suduko solving fucktards.  

• Upvote 1

I'm not made up about people using the expression 'washing pots', unless you are actually wahsing pots, which nobody ever is, you wash pans, and plates, and cups and glasses, and cutlery, not pots.

Very much wool talk

people who go to cash points and then treat it like a fucking computer game, pressing all sorts of buttons

Just enter pin, select money, say no to receipt and let me have my fucking turn!

• Upvote 1

Further to my " hair in the sink " expose how about not putting dirty cotton buds in the Bathroom bin ? A woman's problem in my mind, my missus would need a SatNav to find the bin apparently. And how do people manage to get fucking toothpaste on the mirror above the sink ?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Available Subscriptions

• Last Match Report

• Latest Posts

• Which colour is the most expensive? We have to take into account the net spend!
    • Great article.   If he had hit the ground running in August last year he would've been another 10/10.
    • I get the nostalgia and that but for me white is best.   I struggled at times with the red nets in same way was claimed players did.   This may well be down to my eyes getting worse now i am an old bastard, but i am a selfish old bastard so white it is for me.
    • As with Joel Matip, I’ve chosen to largely ignore the first few months of the season when Fabinho hardly played. Matip didn’t play because initially he was injured, and then he couldn’t get in the team. With Fabinho it was different. He was fit, he just wasn’t selected.   It may have been frustrating for him at the time, but given the way things turned out he will surely understand now why he didn't get a look in for a while. Jurgen played this one absolutely perfectly. Of course it’s easier to leave out a big money new arrival when the team are winning virtually every week, but even so, Klopp was still being grilled about why Fabinho wasn’t playing but he wouldn’t be rushed.    Fabinho was barely seen for months. He didn’t even make the bench sometimes, despite arriving with a big reputation (not to mention a big price tag) from Monaco. This caused a bit of unnecessary panic from some fans and a lot of bollocks to be written by some sections of the media. There was even speculation of him being sold back to France in the January window.   There was never any chance of that happening. Anyone with any sort of clue knew what was going on. Klopp has simply gone back to the old ways of letting players learn ‘the Liverpool Way’ rather than immediately throw them in to the side. There are exceptions of course, some players go straight in and take off immediately. Others have needed time, and they’ve been given it.     Last season it was Robertson and Oxlade-Chamberlain who needed a few months to pick it up, this year it was Fabinho and Naby Keita, and to a certain extent Xherdan Shaqiri too.   Keita had been expected to hit the ground running due to coming from a system and style at Leipzig that was not unlike Klopp’s, but for Fabinho it was a whole different ball game. He was learning to adapt to a new league, a new country, new team-mates and most crucially, a new style of play which is pretty complex and takes time to learn.    It’s not like we were desperate and needed to throw him in. We had Henderson and Wijnaldum for the number six role so Klopp had the luxury of taking his time with the Brazilian and spending time on the training ground getting him familiar with what is required.   The first we saw of him was as a last minute substitute against PSG in September. He played 87 minutes of the EFL Cup loss to Chelsea and got 15 minutes off the bench away at Napoli. Another sub appearance came in the win at Huddersfield in late October, and then he started three games on the bounce.   He looked good in the first two, but the pace of the third one (away at Arsenal) seemed too much for him. At this time Klopp was experimenting with different tactical set ups and I felt as though the formation change to 4-2-3-1 was to make things easier for Fabinho (and also Shaqiri) to come in and play their natural game.    Expecting Fabinho to play the ‘six’ role at that early stage was perhaps unrealistic, and having done well as part of a two against Red Star and Cardiff it was probably no co-incidence that his struggles at the Emirates came when he was left ‘alone’ in a 4-3-3.    Pep Ljinders later said something about how they felt he was playing too deep and that although he was the best in the world at defending in front of the centre backs, he struggled covering across from side to side. These are the things he needed to learn, and learn them he did.      This is just at easer, click here to view the full article   Please note, 'Season Report Cards' are only be available to TLW subscribers. Subscriptions are just £2 per month and can be purchased here.
  • Latest Round Up

• Popular Contributors