Quantcast
little things that annoy the shit out of you - Page 3 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

boots123

little things that annoy the shit out of you

Referring to "her" and "she" when I don't know the person in question and we haven't mentioned "her" earlier in the discussion. See a post earlier in this thread and multiple posts on the World of a Woman thread.

• Upvote 1

Dirty dishes aren't really that annoying until you need to have a shit.

Nice to have easy access to a fork for picking off clingons all Captain Kirk style though.

Where do you stand on Arrgonance?

the most dangerous people on the planet are, idiots who think they are smart, jimmy saville and hitler are 2 that come to mind.

Not cleaning pots, pans, cutting boards, etc while cooking and leaving a big stack at the end. What's that all about? You can clean up as you go along and once grub is in the oven, you're all done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry but what normal person cleans and washes dishes while they are cooking?!

If you're a man then it is your job to fuck the whole kitchen up before you eat, then leave it like that until after you eat....in the hope that the misses cleans it up.

Not cleaning pots, pans, cutting boards, etc while cooking and leaving a big stack at the end. What's that all about? You can clean up as you go along and once grub is in the oven, you're all done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not made up about people using the expression 'washing pots', unless you are actually wahsing pots, which nobody ever is, you wash pans, and plates, and cups and glasses, and cutlery, not pots.

• Upvote 1

Hair in the sink, specifically from my missus and daughter brushing their hair in the morning then rinsing it thus blocking the sink. Had to use the Jetwash to unblock it last time.

• Upvote 1

People leaving tube platforms via 'no exit' signs, thereby making other people (like me) miss the train because they are blocking my way. Only really a problem in rush hour. Walk 10 metres the other way - you'll get out just as quickly and I'll get my train, you Daly Mail reading, over-priced coffee drinking, golf-umbrella carrying,  dirty-raincoat toting, economy wrecking, suduko solving fucktards.  

• Upvote 1

I'm not made up about people using the expression 'washing pots', unless you are actually wahsing pots, which nobody ever is, you wash pans, and plates, and cups and glasses, and cutlery, not pots.

Very much wool talk

people who go to cash points and then treat it like a fucking computer game, pressing all sorts of buttons

Just enter pin, select money, say no to receipt and let me have my fucking turn!

• Upvote 1

Further to my " hair in the sink " expose how about not putting dirty cotton buds in the Bathroom bin ? A woman's problem in my mind, my missus would need a SatNav to find the bin apparently. And how do people manage to get fucking toothpaste on the mirror above the sink ?