You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

As it's almost entirely the bourgeoisie that does that it'll be during the revolution that this gets sorted, not after it.

During the revolution, we take out the coffee drinkers. Afterwards, we can move onto the milk first brigade, those who allow the kettle to cool, herbal fuckers who don't have any regular bags to hand and anyone who accidentally serves me a tea without sugar.

Guest Pistonbroke

One of my students is Spanish and she usually makes a brew when I get to hers.

One Twinings tea bag in a pot. 

The colour of the tea...fucking hell. 

"I'm sorry, I just can't do this..."

I'm taking it by using the word "Student" a "PICS or GTFO" is called for here. 

Guest Pistonbroke

I'm afraid this particular student I neither have pictures of, nor would anyone particularly want to see any. 

She's almost as old as you, mate!

Ha, maybe Stringy and myself would be interested, then again. My experience of Spanish birds in my last place of employment was that they were pretty and also pretty hairy. 

Guest Pistonbroke

I drink my tea black with no sugar. It took a while to get used to but after  a while you reap the benefits, both health and taste wise. 

People putting the word 'essentially' in sentences when there is absolutely no need for it.

It's gone into 3rd place (behind 'narrative' & 'awesome') in my league of shit & overused words.

That really is essentially awesome narrative that mate.

Sorry.

Ha ha, it was someone else who set me off.

Some words are like a disease though, you never hear them & then all of a sudden they're everywhere. 'Strawman' was another one that was doing my head in but it seems to have had the common courtesy to have fucked off.

Some words are like a disease though, you never hear them & then all of a sudden they're everywhere. 'Strawman' was another one that was doing my head in but it seems to have had the common courtesy to have fucked off.

That's a bit disingenuous of you.

Just let that sink in.

• Upvote 1

The first time I noticed it was with "semantics " a few years ago. More recently it's been "worldview ".

I know at least 174 words, and my favourite one is still cunt.

• Upvote 2