You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

People who put used tea bags in or around the sink, why ?? why do people do that ?? it doesn't make sense on any level ??? dickheads.

This gets on my tits. Is there some secret link between teabags and sinks? Is it because the teabag might run a bit and the sink is the hero?

Fuckin lazy cunts, stick it in the bin. Or up yer hoop.

We've got a bowl thing at my work for putting the tea bags in, which everybody does, fine. However the vast majority of people also put their teaspoons in the bowl too, so the cleaner has to pull them out one by one, put them in the dishwasher & only then can she empty the bowl into the bin.

I fucking hate people, I would be embarrassed to be that lazy.

We've got a bowl thing at my work for putting the tea bags in, which everybody does, fine. However the vast majority of people also put their teaspoons in the bowl too, so the cleaner has to pull them out one by one, put them in the dishwasher & only then can she empty the bowl into the bin.

Used tea bags should go directly in the bin. Those used teabag tubs are fucking disgusting.

Used tea bags should go directly in the bin. Those used teabag tubs are fucking disgusting.

The sink at my work is miles away from the bin so if everyone was walking across the kitchen with teabags, the place would be swimming with tea.

The tub is the better option in this instance.

• Upvote 1

The sink at my work is miles away from the bin so if everyone was walking across the kitchen with teabags, the place would be swimming with tea.

The tub is the better option in this instance.

Fair enough.

Scruffs.

• Upvote 1

We've got a bowl thing at my work for putting the tea bags in, which everybody does, fine. However the vast majority of people also put their teaspoons in the bowl too, so the cleaner has to pull them out one by one, put them in the dishwasher & only then can she empty the bowl into the bin.

Hate shit like that.  We've got a small kichenette on our floor and people leave teabags in the sink not the bin, don't wash their teaspoons and on the odd occasion they've decided to use the bin have put stuff in there whilst the cleaner is inbetween changing the plastic liner.

If you wouldn't do it in your own house don't do it anywhere else 

• Upvote 2

Hate shit like that.  We've got a small kichenette on our floor and people leave teabags in the sink not the bin, don't wash their teaspoons and on the odd occasion they've decided to use the bin have put stuff in there whilst the cleaner is inbetween changing the plastic liner.

If you wouldn't do it in your own house don't do it anywhere else

And vice versa. If you spill something, fucking clear it up after you

Teabags. I use them for late night convenience or to try out a new flavour but they are essentially little bags of stale tea that don't do justice to the drink

We need to fight for the re-introduction of using fresh new leaves. I have the following;

Big pot for making tea at home

cfab3ddccd3b85798ee885c68984932a.jpg

I learnt how to follow a Chinese tea ceremony at home for using green tea

5ad2ceaeb428b05d2f750fd3ef322240.jpg

At work, this beauty allows me to make proper green tea with no fuss

075a6c881caabf02019b9db8db78c46b.jpg

And for normal tea, this does the job nicely at work

9c73c74e99f7d236c4f10caa1717d789.jpg

Proper tea for proper people - who's with me?

Guest Pistonbroke

In the last place I worked I witnessed the ultimate lazy, unhygienic thick bastard. On noticing there were no teaspoons left in the draw and the fat cunt obviously couldn't be arsed bending down to open the dishwasher, he produced this piece of paper from his pocket (yes, it had writing on it amongst the dirt) then shaped it into a shovel before attempting to take the teabag out of his cup. He then walked off with said cup of tea, with the tea bag still in the cup after being joined by soggy fucking paper.