You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

Cutting the grass.

I hate cutting our gardens. Our front and back are an average size but she's looking at moving house and some of the gardens on the ones she wanted would need about 30 extension leads to hit the bottom.

Americans saying "nitch" instead of niche (neesh). Fucking ignorant pricks.

And 'ch-assy' instead of 'sh-assy','coop' instead of 'coup-a.' Both relating to cars but if you are going to say the words then say them properly.

Just say 'support frame' and 'hatchback' or 'saloon' or whatever it is.

Is that Express real?

Fucking ace that. 

The front page from the killer heatwave of 2013 isn't showing, for some reason.  Click the link and you'll also see the headline "What a cheek!" about a family with 6 children who "demand" a house big enough to, y'know, bring up 6 children, despite claiming £26,000 benefits.

Yep.  £26,000 is enough to raise 6 kids in absolute bloody luxury.

I hate cutting our gardens. Our front and back are an average size but she's looking at moving house and some of the gardens on the ones she wanted would need about 30 extension leads to hit the bottom.

You lucky,lucky bastard.

I stand at my back door with my cock out and it touches my back fence.*

*This humorous quip comes courtesy of the Nighcat book of phallus related phrases.

It's easy for you to be so glib, in your safe European home.

Over here, we're being blasted by a 100 degree Farenheit (none of your poncy continental Celsius rubbish, mind) killer heatwave!

CIxqPWiWcAQ2mCz.png

Win tickets to see Elvis at the O2!!!!!!!

Skeleton%20Elvis%20in%20Jumpsuit.jpg

I too hate cutting the grass, with a normal mower or strimmer it takes over a fucking hour and I miss shit. But now I borrow my friend's Brush cutter and it's done in 15, he can do my garden in less than 10. Get a brush cutter, they are ace, if a tad expensive.

Isn't that justification to get a proper petrol mower?

Aka the dream?

What is it about retail parks and people who visit them?

It seems as soon as they arrive at one they lose all awareness.  Just seen some woman nearly get bonneted due to her own stupidity and then she carried on walking in the middle of the road looking at motorists who were using the road as though they were stupid.  Avoiding her meant I had to mount the kerb as I was too busy watching the dithering twat bumble everywhere

John Inverdale does my head in. He just gets to me to the point where I want everyone he is commentating with, interviewing or talking to to say "do you know what john? You're a cunt, now fuck off"

• Upvote 1

People who decide they don't like a country or any of the people there based on the couple they met on some shit all inclusive package holiday were all people want to do is consume as much as they can in the shortest amount of time

'I think I can brand them all as selfish and up their own arse based on how one of them navigated the all you can eat' 

Thanks for that insight

• Upvote 1

Pulling out of training at the last minute for bullshit reasons cunts.

This should probably go in the instant cunt identifier thread but sending some shite text message just before a session or not getting in touch before, and therefore fucking up the numbers on some boss drills I'd come up with last night, really does give you an insight into a man.

Pulling out of training at the last minute for bullshit reasons cunts.

This should probably go in the instant cunt identifier thread but sending some shite text message just before a session or not getting in touch before, and therefore fucking up the numbers on some boss drills I'd come up with last night, really does give you an insight into a man.

The life of a non professional coach is littered with mathematical problems.
  • Upvote 3

That 'Keep calm and...' stuff, it's not funny, it's fucking everywhere and people should look up the original purpose of the slogan.

Keep calm and fuck off with your keep calm t-shirts, pencil cases and hilarious birthday cards.

Bollocks.

• Upvote 4

Self obsessed foghorn cunts who say things like "oh you're quiet/a man of few words". Yes because you are a loud irritating twat who makes a big deal out of everything you ever do and I'm limiting my words so you can fuck off sooner when you finally realise I don't want to talk to you.

• Upvote 1

That 'Keep calm and...' stuff, it's not funny, it's fucking everywhere and people should look up the original purpose of the slogan.

Keep calm and fuck off with your keep calm t-shirts, pencil cases and hilarious birthday cards.

Bollocks.

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

IctVK2A.png
  • Upvote 1