You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

People who use the term "date night" usually married hags who don't get out much who then spend their night taking photos of their tea in Wetherspoons and continuous updates and selfies from every pub you go in.

It's not a fucking date you spaz, you are going out with your spouse like you are supposed to do every now and then. And if you can't leave you phone alone for five fucking minutes I'd not be surprised if your husband is not using these moments as opportunity to perv at whatever else is knocking about.

Fucking "you okay huns" do my head in.

• Upvote 5

People who use the term "date night" usually married hags who don't get out much who then spend their night taking photos of their tea in Wetherspoons and continuous updates and selfies from every pub you go in.

It's not a fucking date you spaz, you are going out with your spouse like you are supposed to do every now and then. And if you can't leave you phone alone for five fucking minutes I'd not be surprised if your husband is not using these moments as opportunity to perv at whatever else is knocking about.

Fucking "you okay huns" do my head in.

Matched with a smoking hot girl on tinder

Had a creep on her facebook

Saw a sea of attention seeking "soooo angry rite nw, yhu kno hu yu r" shite on her fb (followed by the "yhu OK hun?!?!?!? xoxoxoxo")

Unmatched from smoking hot girl on tinder

*forever alone*

• Upvote 3

Matched with a smoking hot girl on tinder

Had a creep on her facebook

Saw a sea of attention seeking "soooo angry rite nw, yhu kno hu yu r" shite on her fb (followed by the "yhu OK hun?!?!?!? xoxoxoxo")

Unmatched from smoking hot girl on tinder

*forever alone*

Why would that stop you from knobbing her?

Unless I'm mistaken, Tinder isn't really used by people seeking long term prospects.

Why would that stop you from knobbing her?

Unless I'm mistaken, Tinder isn't really used by people seeking long term prospects.

Indeed. Surely the fact you've found this girl on Tinder, who looks "smoking hot", probably thanks to getting Heat Magazine to do her profile picture, would suggest she's unlikely to be the sort of balanced, low maintenance, person you appear to be looking for.

Do a part time course (not you GD), or go to the library, or do some volunteering, whatever really. You'll meet women that haven't heard of Tinder.

Or bang slags off Tinder.

• Upvote 2

Well, that's where you messed up, son, you can't go to no bar to find a nice woman. You gotta go to a nice place, a quiet place like a library, there's good women there and 'erm, church, they're good girls.

mqdefault.jpg

• Upvote 2

It might just be me but I wouldn't go to a library to pick up women. For a start they don't really let you drink booze in there, or its at least frowned upon. I also like to see how they move on the dance floor before committing to wasting time on them.

• Upvote 1

Indeed. Surely the fact you've found this girl on Tinder, who looks "smoking hot", probably thanks to getting Heat Magazine to do her profile picture, would suggest she's unlikely to be the sort of balanced, low maintenance, person you appear to be looking for.

Do a part time course (not you GD), or go to the library, or do some volunteering, whatever really. You'll meet women that haven't heard of Tinder.

Or bang slags off Tinder.

That's great advice but it's a lot easier to look at hot birds on Tinder & then moan about them on here than it is to take up embroidery & meet the woman of your dreams.

By the way, I don't have a fucking clue what Tinder is.

That's great advice but it's a lot easier to look at hot birds on Tinder & then moan about them on here than it is to take up embroidery & meet the woman of your dreams.

By the way, I don't have a fucking clue what Tinder is.

You should see some of the slags at Embroidery class.

• Upvote 2

It's the English version of an original Scottish app called Grindr.

We just hit women over the head with a bottle of Irn Bru & drag them home, none of your dating apps up here.

In all seriousness, I went through a bit of a dry spell (think the Sahara) before signing up to a dating site a few years ago, a week later & before I'd even put my photo up, I met my wife in my local, Thank fuck for that. Couldn't be done with all that shite.

Ha , the type of gimp ROTOQ  is on about probably goes on Tinder (which is a shag app) , meets a fella, gets plated by him then he swerves her calls and she sees him again on Tinder then starts facebook statuses like:

"so sick of men, all the same, , disgusting little rats"

- aww babe whats happened?

- is right love they are all nobheads, apart from my Dave xx

- why hun whats happened?

- "I'll inbox you now babes"

- still on for the hen weekend to shagaluf hun?

- "yeah babes cant wait , johnnies, suspenders and boob tubes packed! Omg ive got the worlds tiniest bikini, easy access lol"

The irony is lost on them and we are the enemy.

• Upvote 1

We just hit women over the head with a bottle of Irn Bru & drag them home, none of your dating apps up here.

In all seriousness, I went through a bit of a dry spell (think the Sahara) before signing up to a dating site a few years ago, a week later & before I'd even put my photo up, I met my wife in my local, Thank fuck for that. Couldn't be done with all that shite.

From here that sounds like the sort of standard tale you tell to any new lady in your life, Mook.

I bet for the 3 months before that your flat was full of librarians throwing their knickers at you.

• Upvote 1

From here that sounds like the sort of standard tale you tell to any new lady in your life, Mook.

I bet for the 3 months before that your flat was full of librarians throwing their knickers at you.

I still get the pish ripped out of me in my local for that barren spell (it was 14 fucking months), if I'd been on here when that was going on the 'Have a rant' thread would've had about a billion pages.

Looking back I remember it quite fondly though, in the pub most nights, no-one to nag me & a pair of balls I needed a haulage truck for.

Sounds like my marriage that, what did you do leave the toilet seat up?

Sounds like my marriage that, what did you do leave the toilet seat up?

I always leave the seat up, that's another little thing that annoys me, is it so difficult for women to put a toilet seat down?

Yes, Stig, 14 months. Those soldiers who went to 'Nam haven't fucking lived.