You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

Speaking of cars; how fucking lazy are women when it comes to driving?

My sister will drive from her house to our mum's. It's a 4 minute walk.

At school time you can barely walk up and down my mum's street or access our driveway for all of the mums who LIVE IN THE VILLAGE picking their kids up from school. Lazy, lazy bastards.

Until very recently I didn't drive in the U.S. because I like to ride my bike and as I'm self-employed I can pretty much exist within a 3-4 mile radius of our house. They looked at me like I was some sort of retard for not driving everywhere. I'd constantly be offered lifts everywhere. Somehow it just didn't compute that I just like to ride my bike and it wasn't a hindrance to me. (And, as Mook pointed out, it allowed me to be constantly drunk)

Now I have a license because the insurance companies wouldn't insure my wife unless I was qualified and on the policy too!

The public transport network is pretty shite in rural areas. I'd have to get 2/3 buses to pick my daughter up and 2/3 to get back to ours with her. If it was just commuting from home to work, I could do without a car easily as its on a main route.

Rural Australia.

What's public transport?

• Upvote 1

Military types referring to everyone else as "civvies"

Same for clothes.

"Just gonna change into my civvies, ill meet you in the naffi bar."

"Sound, im just gonna change into jeans and a t-shirt, see you in the bar in a bit"

• Upvote 1

Same for clothes.

"Just gonna change into my civvies, ill meet you in the naffi bar."

"Sound, im just gonna change into jeans and a t-shirt, see you in the bar in a bit"

I still refer to my work clothes as (school) uniform, my running gear as PE kit and dress down day as non-uniform day. I liked school.

Guest davelfc

Military types that don't recognise and therefore pay due respect to my rank; which just so happens to be the highest rank of all, Mr.

I think we all know that Mrs outranks Mr every day of the week.

• Upvote 2

People who leave massive spastic gaps when parking.

In accumulation once a few mongs have come along after and also left chasms between them and the next car, means there's about 7 extra cars worth that can't park in the road now.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

People with fake accents

Some fucking flump my Mrs used to work with needs somebody to give her head a wobble.  We had the misfortune to bump into this woman recently, par for the course of bumping into her involves a detailed breakdown of how well she is doing and how the world is her oyster. Despite being born and growing up on Merseyside, then spending her twenty odd years of life here, she almost sounds American.

It was that bad, that we had driven home and I was sitting there nearly an hour later before I realised what I had witnessed and asked my Mrs how long she had known this American girl

The phrase 'that is so you guys' was what threw me. It hit me later like PTSD

• Upvote 1

People who leave massive spastic gaps when parking.

In accumulation once a few mongs have come along after and also left chasms between them and the next car, means there's about 7 extra cars worth that can't park in the road now.

The flip side to that is those twats who try to park in a space that clearly isn't big enough for their car. They'll hold everybody up as they make several failed attempts before finally aborting the whole futile exercise.

I have said this before but lads who are not much to look at who think they have a right to give a list of reasons why they wouldn't fuck a girl who they have zero chance with.

She has put a bit of weight on, don't like her tits, etc. These people need to listen to themselves because I sure the girl in question has fuck all intention of getting with them.

• Upvote 1