You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

People who say "like I say" when they've bit said anything.

Just been talking to a site security bloke who was helping me to find a spot to park on a very busy site. Nice bloke, very helpful, but he said "like I say" about four times as often as he said anything else at all.

People who say "like I say" when they've bit said anything.

Just been talking to a site security bloke who was helping me to find a spot to park on a very busy site. Nice bloke, very helpful, but he said "like I say" about four times as often as he said anything else at all.

Was there a 'to be fair' somewhere in there too?

Thick people...especially thick women!

The older i get the harder i'm finding not to say something DEEPLY offensive!!

No super brain myself i mean, but some of them? "5000....is that 5 followed by 2 zero's...or 3?"...FFS!!

that's not thick, that's disabled.

Stupid cunts that rely on your intelligence to make up for their lack of it to keep them alive.

At the tip yesterday launching massive chunks of rubble from the back of the car into the hole in the wall. Probably about a gap of three foot between me and the target. Headphones on and just in the zone: pick up, launch, pick up launch, pick up launch, pick up...*corner of my eye, just in time, I see some dickhead walking into this slim channel between me / my car and the side of the tip*....DO NOT LAUNCH!

The thick cunt needs his genes taking out of the pool. Amazed he got to middle-aged without killing himself with a fucking hammer or something.

• Upvote 1

That TV show where the parents follow the kids to a festival or holiday

Weird cunts the lot of them, kids are cunts, parents are too

Also, stupid people.  Fed up of having my time and in some cases money wasted by stupid people who cannot think anything through

• Upvote 1

Guest davelfc

"Hey mate, you've left your lights on" 

Of course I haven't the damned things turn off about 30 seconds after the car is locked. 

I never tire of having to explain that to people. 

What's this?

Back in the days of Duke and Duke I remember Dave being interviewed over the phone on Sky Sports News, and signing off with the sort of casual "No worries" only a man blessed with a luxurious mane would even attempt to carry off.

One of the old guard can no doubt confirm, it was a bit before my time for posting on here but it must have been discussed plenty back then.

Guest davelfc

They're only trying to help ya grumpy bollocks

And what did you expect to find in a thread about little things that annoy people? 

Stories of kitten's tears and unicorn love no doubt. 

Back in the days of Duke and Duke I remember Dave being interviewed over the phone on Sky Sports News, and signing off with the sort of casual "No worries" only a man blessed with a luxurious mane would even attempt to carry off.

One of the old guard can no doubt confirm, it was a bit before my time for posting on here but it must have been discussed plenty back then.

I was crying a little that day.

IN MY PANTS.

• Upvote 1