You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

People who post shit about things that annoy them when their are people with serious problems in the world yet people are posting unimportant shit that is probably more a reflection of themselves.

Have you ever thought of being Confucius?

People who do skydives for charity or other such things they actually want to do anyway.

Not knocking the act of doing something sponsor worthy for a good cause, its just in my book it should be challenging in some way to the person.

Marathons, 10ks even, bike rides, white collar, fair play. A skydive? Something I'd love to do? A 5k walk? Na, no dice.

• Upvote 1

Doing a shop at tesco and all is going ok, just run of the mill travelling up aisles getting the stuff you need, with everyone else doing much the same, then you get to the 3sq ft area of reduced stuff in the chilled aisles and all of a sudden every fuckers has lost their mind, trolleys everywhere, just discarded while people root through stale cocktail sausage rolls and some pots of chicken and sweetcorn sandwich spread.

Get out of my way, you greedy, cheapskate pricks.

Doing a shop at tesco and all is going ok, just run of the mill travelling up aisles getting the stuff you need, with everyone else doing much the same, then you get to the 3sq ft area of reduced stuff in the chilled aisles and all of a sudden every fuckers has lost their mind, trolleys everywhere, just discarded while people root through stale cocktail sausage rolls and some pots of chicken and sweetcorn sandwich spread.

Get out of my way, you greedy, cheapskate pricks.

Fucking Hell, Bob, the reduced section is always the best bit

What fucks me off is stuff in the reduced section having something measly like 10 p knocked off

Bastard supermarkets 

• Upvote 2

Guest Super Sub

Every fucking thread I post in is still fucking being emailed to me tried everything to stop it but won't how do I stop it on the iPad. It's probably more annoying than having an itchy scrotum caused by crabs.

Fucking Hell, Bob, the reduced section is always the best bit

What fucks me off is stuff in the reduced section having something measly like 10 p knocked off

Bastard supermarkets

Don't get me wrong. I buy discounted food from those sections regularly enough, and you'll be hard pressed to find a man more pleased to find a bargain, but it doesn't mean you have to lose control of your faculties.

I was near that section today. There was a scrimmage going on as always and my daughter was starting to get a bit stroppy so I'd decided in advance to skip it this time completely. So I stand to give way to a late middle aged woman, a bit on the big side, and she even nods a thank you as she starts to pass.

The she realises it's the discount bin so does a sharp turn to her left, trolley at right angles in front of my own, while she walks rapidly away from the trolley and starts fighting over a discounted bit of scotch egg.

I had to say, erm excuse me, three times before she realised what shed done and came back to move her trolley.

People who do skydives for charity or other such things they actually want to do anyway.

Not knocking the act of doing something sponsor worthy for a good cause, its just in my book it should be challenging in some way to the person.

Marathons, 10ks even, bike rides, white collar, fair play. A skydive? Something I'd love to do? A 5k walk? Na, no dice.

True, some woman my Mrs knows went up in an air balloon for charity. I asked her what was so taxing and putting herself out and she pulled a face. Also Movember. I'll not shave for a fortnight and you give me cash.

Them countdown shows that plague TV these days. Unfunny, and often ugly, cunts no one has ever heard of offering their shit opinions on shit.

I dunno how much these nobodies get paid to appear on these things but I'd pay double to kick each and everyone of them in the head.

• Upvote 2

True, some woman my Mrs knows went up in an air balloon for charity. I asked her what was so taxing and putting herself out and she pulled a face. Also Movember. I'll not shave for a fortnight and you give me cash.

Amen.

The birds gone home, why would i want to fucking shave  

I reckon a bird taking part in Movember is a fairly big deal myself.

Them countdown shows that plague TV these days. Unfunny, and often ugly, cunts no one has ever heard of offering their shit opinions on shit.

I dunno how much these nobodies get paid to appear on these things but I'd pay double to kick each and everyone of them in the head.

It's usually some cunt and there will be a caption underneath telling viewers their name plus the fact they're a comedian or something. I can't think why given that they've not said anything remotely witty or entertaining, never mind funny.

I was thinking of doing a skydive for charity. I'm scared of heights and I can assure you jumping out of a plane at whatever thousand feet is not on my 'want to do list'. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there'll be adrenaline from it. But if someone offered me a free ticket to do it now I'd tell them to get fucked.