You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

26 minutes ago, Elite said:

When you have a look online for a resteraunt's menu and you have to download the fucker.

We went on holiday recently and decided we wouldn’t take our phones out of the safe for more than 10 mins every day.  Last 15 as every restaurant had done away with menus and used QR codes.  

56 minutes ago, Elite said:

When you have a look online for a resteraunt's menu and you have to download the fucker.

7 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

And if they are online they don't have prices.

You don't get this shit on Just Eat.

1 minute ago, TD_LFC said:

Worst thing I ever did on Just Eat was find where my order history was, never mind my browser history someone needs to delete my Just Eat history when I die.

The autopsy will need the details as contributory factors though.

On 03/07/2022 at 13:23, YorkshireRed said:

When you grab a packet of smoky bacon crisps from the top of the fridge and make your way to the sofa to enjoy their consumption.

Without realising it, all your senses have prepared for the smoky bacon crisp experience. You’re ready to go.

You open the packet, feel for a nicely sized crisp, raise to your salivating chops, and bite down.

Only then do you realise they’re Prawn Cocktail, not Smoky Bacon.

I’m well fucked off. 

Crisps in the Fridge?

Demented behaviour!

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, A Red said:

Crisps in a fridge has annoyed the shit out of me

I thought it was on top of a fridge, but now I'm too scared to check in case it is actually "Crisps- in a Fridge!"

It's the same sort of feeling you used to get when you'd be tricked into clicking on GoatSe or the Pain Series. Or Prolapse Party.

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Tomato/Brown sauce in the fridge is far worse though. That's serial killer shit. 

If only there was some way of warming some of it up before you eat it and not letting the rest of the bottle go rancid.

Just now, manwiththestick said:

I've never heard such disturbing behaviour as putting crisps in the fridge. I read the otiginal post thinking nah, he obviously had a cupboard or box on top of the fridge.

I can't believe it.

Try it, chilled Monster Much are a taste sensation. 

18 minutes ago, Mudface said:

If only there was some way of warming some of it up before you eat it and not letting the rest of the bottle go rancid.

15 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Cold sauce is boss, you bastards.

13 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Cold sauce, not full of teeming bacteria because some dickhead put it in a warm cupboard instead of the fridge is even better.

Swear Trek.gif

• Upvote 1