You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

29 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

John Hammond in the original Jurassic Park is actually a bit of a bellend. Not content with re-introducing human heating dinosaurs back onto the planet, he also manages to have some very fucking annoying traits. He says "spared no expense" about 42 times. When his grandkids are missing in the park he's just sat there stuffing his face. He lets Ellie go to the compound to turn Jurassic Park back online, some gentleman. Blags on that he's a man of the people near the start saying they won't price people out of tickets, my arse. He's a cunt there I said it. 

Oh and he lands his helicopter on the archeological site like the self-centred prick that he is 

EDIT: And why wouldn't you have manual locking on doors in a fucking dinosaur park 

Radiatorsaurus?

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Blokes who learn to play the guitar, but only know shit songs. Can hear a fella down the road strumming away, and he's gone through The Kooks, Mumford and Sons, George Ezra and Oasis.

He must be good if you can recognise the songs. Three years in and all I can play is one verse of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

My usual tv home buying show gripe. Annoys me when they offer massively under the asking price because "we'd like to fit a pool" or "we need the money to tidy it up". Why the fuck should the current owners pay for the shit you want to do.

They should just have pikeys doing the negotiations.

"The deal was, you bought it as you saw it."

download.jpeg

Tradesman who are only there to provide a quote asking to use your loo. 

Further point to this, tradesman who are only there to provide a quote asking to use your loo and once given the green light proceed to do a shite and partially flush the fucker. Only to then wash their hands and dry them on every fucking towel you've got in there. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Bot said:

Further point to this, tradesman who are only there to provide a quote asking to use your loo and once given the green light proceed to do a shite and partially flush the fucker. Only to then wash their hands and dry them on every fucking towel you've got in there. 

Sorry to break it to you but,they weren't tradesmen!

On 13/06/2022 at 17:28, Bobby Hundreds said:

My usual tv home buying show gripe. Annoys me when they offer massively under the asking price because "we'd like to fit a pool" or "we need the money to tidy it up". Why the fuck should the current owners pay for the shit you want to do.

If it features a couple, the woman will get knocked up and be heavily pregnant throughout the renovation. The kid may even have surfaced before the end. And the woman will not bitch and moan about having to live in a caravan because they sold their old house to pay for the new one.

10 hours ago, Bot said:

All while you have to put up with the less than dulcet tones of Z Cars emanating from under your toilet door.

Sadly , as I get older the list just fucking increases. The latest after a trip abroad are those fuckers who seem unable to navigate to their seat on a plane and usually end up blocking the aisle while they try to find seat 24 A.

1 hour ago, Captain Willard said:

Hydration. When I was a kid you drank some water at lunchtime and maybe at break from the fountain if it was hot. Now the school are sending e mails threatening to send kids home if they don’t bring in a water bottle. Fucking ridiculous. 

What????? 

Fuck sake the tories are really following that Thatcher path to a tee. Licking the metallic lid of a bottle of milk was one of the best things ever. Now you have to bring your own water? 

Like the Gestapo at my son's school. Sent him in with a little bit of cordial in his water bottle (It's metal, so they can't see any colouring) and they emptied it and filled it with plain water. Jobsworth and a half who did that.

• Upvote 3

On 12/06/2022 at 17:43, Captain Willard said:

If he was a real person, he would undoubtedly be a kiddy fiddler.  All those young boys alone on sailing trips. Never trusted him. We should have a thread on fictional characters who are probably sex offenders. 

On 12/06/2022 at 17:25, YorkshireRed said:

Teenagers who think fish fingers grow on trees, instead of being £3.30 for a pack of ten in Morrisons when they used to be £2.00.

Oh and the Captain with his fucking table. You’d think he’d tone down his over enthusiastic smile, given how much he’s charging us for his produce. 

@Captain Turdseye I wouldn't stand for that

• Upvote 1