You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

4 hours ago, Captain Willard said:

Originally posted in “the little things that annoy you” thread” not apparently the more suitable  “ the little things that annoy the shit out of you”

Anyway, another trip away, another collective refusal by the rest of my household to empty the bin in the interim. Every fucking time I come back to this sort of thing. 

85F76E74-DED3-434E-913E-33CA8C889CD7.jpeg

What type of kit-kats are they?

Asking for a friend.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

I think they're pretty good, considering they have to do them from memory.

Yeah but even I know that vardys birds head is fucking massive like an Easter island stone and i don’t think I’ve ever even seen her in the flesh 

14 hours ago, John102 said:

Courtroom sketches. What is the point. They are always dreadful. I mean these are 3 'celebs' and this is what you get. Youd get better on holiday for a fiver.

_124667896_hi075911507.jpg

This whole load of bollocks is pissing me off. It’s basically a playground fallout between vacuous cunts.

We live in a world that celebrates the fuckers, encourages the dimwits, and profits from the clowns. 

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Nationwide card readers. What an absolute total and utter bastard of an invention.

In the pantheon of cuntishness, these motherfuckers are the nirvana of thundercunt shitbollocks.

I've had a NatWest one since they shut our branch down.

I've never used it and I'm not likely to either.

1 hour ago, YorkshireRed said:

This whole load of bollocks is pissing me off. It’s basically a playground fallout between vacuous cunts.

We live in a world that celebrates the fuckers, encourages the dimwits, and profits from the clowns. 

I think it's funny. That Rebekah Vardy is one horrible cunt. Some of the stuff she's been up to is proper snakey behaviour. 

1 hour ago, Harry's Lad said:

I've had a NatWest one since they shut our branch down.

I've never used it and I'm not likely to either.

I have to use the Nationwide card reader if I want to pay anyone I havent paid before, I havent had a cheque book in about 20 years I would say, and some people havent heard of Google Pay or Pay Pal.

I think this may have been posted already but the post above has reminded me.

This trend of sounding out your name in emails, in an attempt to be more inclusive. It may come from a good place but we all know how to say Emma. Writing it out like Em-mah underneath makes you look a div.

• Upvote 1