You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

52 minutes ago, Le Duan said:

Things that are difficult or messy to eat. Taking a bite of a sarnie and pulling the whole fucking filling out. Ridiculously oversized burgers that have to be deconstructed in order to eat them

Sticky ribs are the worst, you end up looking like a toddler.

Pizza where the melted cheese burns your lip and welds itself to your chin.

Kentucky Fried Chicken. Finger licking good my arse. Love chicken, hate grease.

the fact my kids wake up every bloody saturday and sunday at 6, 

school days, oh yeah, you've to drag them out of bed, but Saturdays, nope, wakey bloody wakey......

and is it just mine, or everyones elses, how many cups do they use?

obviously ive been up since 6 with them, and in the 4 hours until now, i think they've 300 cups each for drinks, even though i keep telling them they can reuse one. 

its probably hard to tell, but im really pissed off and tired this morning.......

• Upvote 2

On 05/05/2022 at 19:50, John102 said:

The Galbani advert. Nobody calls the thing Galbaneeyoo or any other mad pronunciation. It looks exactly how it sounds.

That twat needs a fucking slap.  

Popcorn on cinemas. Is there a more inappropriate, annoying snack than this shit?   You pay £10-15 per ticket and all you can here during quiet (usually important) sections of a film is munch munch! Fuck. Off!

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, Pete said:

Popcorn on cinemas. Is there a more inappropriate, annoying snack than this shit?   You pay £10-15 per ticket and all you can here during quiet (usually important) sections of a film is munch munch! Fuck. Off!

I went to the cinema with Mrs. Stouffer this week to see Downtown Abbey (utter drivel but she wanted to see it).

I got some Opel Fruits and you don't get yellow ones anymore; instead they have these purple abominations instead.

Furious. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Stouffer said:

I went to the cinema with Mrs. Stouffer this week to see Downtown Abbey (utter drivel but she wanted to see it).

I got some Opel Fruits and you don't get yellow ones anymore; instead they have these purple abominations instead.

Furious. 

Opal Fruits rep. 

20 hours ago, Stouffer said:

Furious. 

A perjorative term for a gay person driving a European Vauxhall?

On 05/05/2022 at 18:12, Le Duan said:

Sneezing at the most inappropriate moments, whilst driving or having just taken a gob full of food

The brain turns off the sneeze reflex when your asleep so it can be done. Maybe we’ll evolve as a species to turn it off for driving but presumably a lot of people would need to die in sneeze related accidents to leave a big enough gene pool of non sneezers. Might take a long time. 

20 hours ago, Stouffer said:

Furious. 

If youre being asked to sit through 2 hours of Downtown Abbey you’ve got bigger things to be cross about. 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

If youre being asked to sit through 2 hours of Downtown Abbey you’ve got bigger things to be cross about. 

None of the wife’s mates are offering to go outside and be some time , so I may be team Stouffer on Downton this week.

Originally posted in “the little things that annoy you” thread” not apparently the more suitable  “ the little things that annoy the shit out of you”

Anyway, another trip away, another collective refusal by the rest of my household to empty the bin in the interim. Every fucking time I come back to this sort of thing. 

85F76E74-DED3-434E-913E-33CA8C889CD7.jpeg

15 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

Originally posted in “the little things that annoy you” thread” not apparently the more suitable  “ the little things that annoy the shit out of you”

Anyway, another trip away, another collective refusal by the rest of my household to empty the bin in the interim. Every fucking time I come back to this sort of thing. 

85F76E74-DED3-434E-913E-33CA8C889CD7.jpeg

A used johnny is just taking the piss out of you now mate 

• Upvote 1