You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

2 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

It’s £2 and there’s an app. Fucking hell. I live 200 miles away and I know it’s easy. You get out the car where you’re going, open the app and click a couple of buttons to pay the £2. 

Wool 

16 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

Went in to town last night for a couple of hours. Wasn’t drinking so took the car as there’s a big council owned car park just behind the venue we were going to. 

Went to pay for the parking but since covid I never have any cash on me unless it’s to take some out each week for the boys pocket money. 

So tried to pay by card but the minimum you can pay for by card is 12 hours! 

Fucking robbing cunts. They know hardly anyone carries cash now so they’re trying to deliberately rinse people. 

Fucking tory council cunts. 

There is a similar one,at least that I've experienced,in Liverpool City Centre too.

16 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

It’s £2 and there’s an app. Fucking hell. I live 200 miles away and I know it’s easy. You get out the car where you’re going, open the app and click a couple of buttons to pay the £2. 

Or you forget and and its 22.

Or 44 if you go both ways in a day and forget. As I did once.

This morning I get notification that after paying NI for over 44 years, Im getting 3.1% increase on my pension. Works out a shade under 30 fucking quid a month. Gas and leccie has gone up 150 a month at the same time so having to resort to dip into savings.

We've got cunts blocking oil terminals causing issues with fuel delivery and other cunts wanting us to install laughingly described 'heat pumps' costing over 15 grand. But dont worry because you can get a grant to help, you just have to have a spare 10 or 12 grand knocking around somewhere to pay the rest.

What a fucking time to be alive.

9 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

This morning I get notification that after paying NI for over 44 years, Im getting 3.1% increase on my pension. Works out a shade under 30 fucking quid a month. Gas and leccie has gone up 150 a month at the same time so having to resort to dip into savings.

We've got cunts blocking oil terminals causing issues with fuel delivery and other cunts wanting us to install laughingly described 'heat pumps' costing over 15 grand. But dont worry because you can get a grant to help, you just have to have a spare 10 or 12 grand knocking around somewhere to pay the rest.

Your pension is likely double the average wage, much more than most the lads posting in here. Lack of awareness is staggering.  

On 08/04/2022 at 17:29, Le Duan said:

Checkout staff who have obviously been ordered to engage in small talk with shoppers. Shut up and scan the shopping

When I worked in the building society in the 90's we were constantly told to sell products when serving a customer. Used to annoy me when you could tell someone had come in to pay in a cheque or withdraw some cash at lunch time and the last thing they want is the spanish inquistion about their pension or long term savings.  

On 13/04/2022 at 14:45, dockers_strike said:

At least you got a rise in your pension. Pensioners in Canada , Oz , S.Africa and N.Z.  do not get one only expats in certain countries get it (I am guessing its the ones with small expat groups). Those twats blocking terminals need fucking with the rough end of a pineapple. Just stop using oil they say and switch over to green energy like its just turning on a tap.

9 minutes ago, CapeRed said:

At least you got a rise in your pension. Pensioners in Canada , Oz , S.Africa and N.Z.  do not get one only expats in certain countries get it (I am guessing its the ones with small expat groups). Those twats blocking terminals need fucking with the rough end of a pineapple. Just stop using oil they say and switch over to green energy like its just turning on a tap.

Yes, that ex pats dont get an increase is a disgrace. They've paid their NI and met the conditions, why the fuck shouldnt they get the increase like everyone in the UK?