You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

I don't mean to come across all 'Sleeping With The Enemy" but she is forever putting stuff back in the spice rack with the labels facing inwards and not out like they should be. Annoys the fuck out of me. 

I'm not arsed about the towels being straight. 

3 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Sky upping the bill by a fiver randomly. 2 quid extra for sky cinema and shit like that, I agreed a set price for 18 months fuckers are like virgin media. I hope they go bust cunts.

Yeah and they operate like a cartel. One time one will annouce the increase and others follow, next time, a different one announces an increase and they all follow. Rinse and repeat.

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I don't mean to come across all 'Sleeping With The Enemy" but she is forever putting stuff back in the spice rack with the labels facing inwards and not out like they should be. Annoys the fuck out of me. 

I'm not arsed about the towels being straight. 

Leaving doors open just slightly so they 'click,click,click' with every gust of wind but never shut properly.

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Sky upping the bill by a fiver randomly. 2 quid extra for sky cinema and shit like that, I agreed a set price for 18 months fuckers are like virgin media. I hope they go bust cunts.

16 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Yeah and they operate like a cartel. One time one will annouce the increase and others follow, next time, a different one announces an increase and they all follow. Rinse and repeat.

I got rid after the umpteenth time of speaking to them about why my bill amount didn’t match my usage. They make it so complicated that you can’t even argue it. “May should reflect my standard monthly £60, plus anything I’ve bought off box office or whatever, and that’s it”

”Well no. You see if you look at the year and pro rata it, then divide by 8 and multiply by 10, you’ll see why we are actually right. You see?”

Or the way you seem to be out of pocket at the start of the agreement “you’re a month and a half ahead now, as we’ve included the 12 days of this month and then the full next month payment, then you go back to normal. Oh, those added payments are standard for install etc”

Then you come to the end and they’re asking you for more than a final month “oh yeah - that’s because the days don’t match, so there’s added amounts”

”But I was a month and a half ahead at the start!”

”Do you want me to put you through to a supervisor and they can explain the pro rata thing again?”

Fuck. Off.

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

Nobody in my house can empty the kitchen bin. If I go away for a few days for work, I’ll come back to it overflowing all over the floor 

If that's all you got to worry about, you're fucking lucky! I have to do all the hovering up, dusting and tidying up around our gaffe! Thank fuck we have a dishwasher!

Is there an option on Sky for it to change over to what have you want when the programme starts rather than just record it? I’m sure you could do this back in the day with I think Telewest cable. Loads of times I’ve sat watching some shite when it could have let me know to change the channel and does my head in.

3 minutes ago, Mike D said:

Is there an option on Sky for it to change over to what have you want when the programme starts rather than just record it? I’m sure you could do this back in the day with I think Telewest cable. Loads of times I’ve sat watching some shite when it could have let me know to change the channel and does my head in.

Not on HD+. Not sure about Sky Q. They removed the auto change over function with the intro of the HD boxes so now when the reminder pops up, you can cancel, record or switch channel.

I have no doubt mentioned this already, however, it annoys me so much that i think some repetition is warranted.

When people give there opinion on something and then right 'nuff said'. It winds me up tot the point where i am willing to post about it multiple times on a forum of strangers.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, John102 said:

I have no doubt mentioned this already, however, it annoys me so much that i think some repetition is warranted.

When people give there opinion on something and then right 'nuff said'. It winds me up tot the point where i am willing to post about it multiple times on a forum of strangers.

“Me thinks” is another one. Drives me insane.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, John102 said:

I should also add that it also annoys me how when i type, my brain has an almost non existent ability to spell check, only for it to scream at me when I later read back my words.

• Upvote 1

I don't have tea that often and when I do I take it without sugar. Therefore will you seasoned tea drinkers explain the merit in putting the milk in before the sugar? I'm with burstnutsackkebab and see the logic in putting sugar in first. 

And the fucking cunts who put wet teaspoons in sugar or coffee pots can burn in hell/Bolton the sick depraved fannyeggs. 

This country. 

• Upvote 1

My wife thinks the "comedy" Miranda is hilarious and keeps on trying to tell me about bits in it. I don't really want to piss on her chips and tell her I'd rather sandpaper away the skin off my balls and then teabag a jar of vinegar but I have a limit. 

Fucking Miranda. My wife also thinks I'm dead funny, so maybe I need to have a long hard look at myself. 

Fucking Miranda. 

• Upvote 3