You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

15 minutes ago, Lario said:

Driving behind someone and we're coming to a junction. They start braking, come to a complete stop, then put on their indicators! Turn those cunting things on first!

This. Happens all the time. If only there was some kind of way to INDICATE to the car behind that they were going to turn. Twats. 

Lazy talk or rather 'Estuary English' as they call it. Just had that Cinch advert on with Ryan gob full of white teeth what's his name. 'Mot-ah'? The fuck, cant you say 'motor'? It's not hard and it's only 2 fucking syllabels!

It's as bad on that house pricing advert where the girl says 'Yeah, it's only bricks and mort-ah'!

10 minutes ago, Elite said:

I don't listen the radio much but when I do it seems to be endless competitions, I want music not fucking sob stories and cunts winning money.

Same shite here in Ireland since covid, in work switched to a digital only channel, with no advertising, no news and just the dj playing music. Much much better

Even in the morning I've recently changed channel in the van to a station that plays loads of classical music. Not that I particularly like it, but it's better than hearing some loud mouth dj screaming about solving some secret noise in order to win a few euros 

30 minutes ago, Elite said:

I don't listen the radio much but when I do it seems to be endless competitions, I want music not fucking sob stories and cunts winning money.

My daughter was advertising a position in her restaurant and phoned a lad who had sent in a cv. He picked the phone up and shouted ' Capital , give me the cash '.

• Upvote 7

38 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

Same shite here in Ireland since covid, in work switched to a digital only channel, with no advertising, no news and just the dj playing music. Much much better

Even in the morning I've recently changed channel in the van to a station that plays loads of classical music. Not that I particularly like it, but it's better than hearing some loud mouth dj screaming about solving some secret noise in order to win a few euros 

TodayFm Rock Anthems on TuneIn. Great driving station.

32 minutes ago, sir roger said:

My daughter was advertising a position in her restaurant and phoned a lad who had sent in a cv. He picked the phone up and shouted ' Capital , give me the cash '.

Should have been given the job right on the spot

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

People with daft spellings of their name. It’s not even their fault but they can fuck off. 

‘It’s Marc with a c’ or ‘Jason with a yn’. Oh do fuck off. 

Some years ago we had a labourer working with us and i said, Jason can you get me whatever it was and he said actually its Jazon. 

While im hear any cunt thats loud. 

Thick cunts

My partner goes to put diesel in the car 

Pump is playing up so returns the pump to the holder. The pump is pissing fuel everywhere and she went to work smelling like Kevin Webster 

She reports this to the person in the shop who replies with 'oh yeah, somebody else said that earlier'

Well done you simple twat. Maybe somebody could mark it out of order

On 14/02/2022 at 19:28, Rico1304 said:

People with daft spellings of their name. It’s not even their fault but they can fuck off. 

‘It’s Marc with a c’ or ‘Jason with a yn’. Oh do fuck off. 

The Jasyn shit I agree with but Marc is an Irish (and European I think) name. 

Hearing a bird song that you dont recognise and not being able to see it, happened before but i couldnt stand there for too long as people where walking past, likewise i heard one in the square within the flats where i live, but how long can you stand at the window with binoculars, frustrating. 

16 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

Hearing a bird song that you dont recognise and not being able to see it, happened before but i couldnt stand there for too long as people where walking past, likewise i heard one in the square within the flats where i live, but how long can you stand at the window with binoculars, frustrating. 

Practising your excuse before it gets to court ?

• Upvote 1