You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

47 minutes ago, A Red said:

You want duvets changing? After cleaning holiday cottages with 10 beds for years , I'm your man. 

I used to stay in the Lord Nelson when the mate was manager and i would always leave a few quid, but when i was up the other week me mates bird, who worked there. said he was a bit of a slave driver wanting them to do about 12 rooms a day, im sure it was that, and to wrestle with a hoover too  fuck that, and i thought Scaffolding was hard. 

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

She also does it if I’m carrying stuff. Offers to help and then takes the one things that’s either holding everything up or is the hardest to let go.  Stop fucking ‘helping’. 

I help my wife by never helping with anything. Obviously she fails to appreciate this as she is too busy doing the stuff I don’t help with. 

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

People trying to help and just getting in the fucking way. Eg. I was out in the garden today wearing headphones.  Took them off when clearing up.  Then couldn’t find them. Wife had helpfully taken them inside leading to me spending 15 mins outside. 

Was anyone else expecting some random fella to have been stood in the garden in his way here? 

8 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

She also does it if I’m carrying stuff. Offers to help and then takes the one things that’s either holding everything up or is the hardest to let go.  Stop fucking ‘helping’. 

I swear when ever she says she's having a 'clean' the house ends up worse than before she started. 

7 minutes ago, A Red said:

When I'm making a coffee and I ask the mrs whether she wants one. "I'm just putting something away" or "I'll be in the kitchen in a minute"

Do you fucking want one or not!!

Answering a question with something completely unrelated is a speciality of hers. 

Me: I’m going to the butchers this afternoon, what you fancy for Sunday? 
Her: Aiden has a school trip next Wednesday and needs packed lunch. 
Me: The fuck? 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, lifetime fan said:

Answering a question with something completely unrelated is a speciality of hers. 

Me: I’m going to the butchers this afternoon, what you fancy for Sunday? 
Her: Aiden has a school trip next Wednesday and needs packed lunch. 
Me: The fuck? 

Next time get Aiden a pigs head for his packed lunch