You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

Fuck off, Santander and Ant & Dec! Logged into my Santander accounts this morning to make a payment and, found all my payees have been deleted!

Got on the 'chat' to find it's a fucking 'bot' that doesnt answer your question. After a few attempts,  it says it will transfer me to an agent. Shame I couldnt get straight to one in the first place.

Agent effectively says WTF you on about, we delete payees if not used for 12 months!

I said it's a savings current account which I use to, you know, save and occasionally pay bills from. Now I have to re verify and set up each payee because Santander never sent a warning. They'll be deleted if you dont use them once every 12 months, she says!

The fuck!? Useless cunts. Not happy!

7 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Vaguely familiar. Hey Duggee,Yakka Dee and Go Jetters are my Grandaughter's favourites.

When we have her nephew it used to be Ninjago nowadays unless he's playing it he couldn't give a flying fuck about anything. 

On 12/01/2022 at 01:56, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Accidentally saying something nonsensical and awkward.

Picked up some takeaway, and the woman handing it over said "Enjoy your pizza", to which I replied "You too'.

Ran out of the shop.

This. To the extremes of someone wishing you a happy birthday and responding "you too".

Fucks sake.

• Upvote 1

On 08/01/2022 at 23:09, Bobby Hundreds said:

We need an original recipe original size website that reproduces all our nostalgic treats how they were originally made. It may turn out its better now. Personally I think they're ripping off our taste buds and pockets. I hates them all.

Why dont they bring back crisps with the little blue twist of salt so you can take it or leave it.

10 hours ago, Remmie said:

It's an Australian cartoon about a family of dogs. It's on cbeebies 

Team Bluey!

Brilliant kids stuff, nice and gentle with a positive family message.

My boy, the youngest, calls it Bingo though as he thinks it's about the littlest one as is egocentricism is still strong, which never fails to amuse me.

• Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Team Bluey!

My boy, the youngest, calls it Bingo though as he thinks it's about the littlest one as is egocentricism is still strong, which never fails to amuse me.

I like its anarchic qualities and regularly play the same games with my daughter, Shaun (the imaginary Emu) being the favourite

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Remmie said:

Yeah that's boss as is Bluey

12 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Which one is Bluey?

12 hours ago, Remmie said:

It's an Australian cartoon about a family of dogs. It's on cbeebies 

1 hour ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Team Bluey!

56 minutes ago, Remmie said:

I like its anarchic qualities and regularly play the same games with my daughter, Shaun (the imaginary Emu) being the favourite

How can anyone let their grandkids/kids watch anything with THAT colour in the title?

Sickening lack of bitterness on display here. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

How can anyone let their grandkids/kids watch anything with THAT colour in the title?

Sickening lack of bitterness on display here. 

I always used to get mine to boo when the disgusting Wottingers came on and cheer when the lovely Pontipines appeared.

Dirty Wottinger scum-

In the Night Garden..." Oh Look! It's the Wottingers! (TV Episode 2009) -  IMDb

Glorious Pontipine heroes-

The Pontipines | In The Night Garden

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I’ve started swimming as my knees are fucked.  I get to the pool at 7 for the lane swimming session and as I’m hopeless I go in the slow lane.  I’m not quick enough for the medium lane, but a bit quicker than the old duffers in the slow.  It’s 7am Doreen, we’ve all got jobs to go to.  Your 70 if you’re a day so go when we’re all at work! 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I’ve started swimming as my knees are fucked.  I get to the pool at 7 for the lane swimming session and as I’m hopeless I go in the slow lane.  I’m not quick enough for the medium lane, but a bit quicker than the old duffers in the slow.  It’s 7am Doreen, we’ve all got jobs to go to.  Your 70 if you’re a day so go when we’re all at work! 

And miss all the hot younger men? Doreen knows the score.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Doreen is leaking piss in her wake that you’re swimming into face first. 

Have a nice morning x 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Mudface said:

I always used to get mine to boo when the disgusting Wottingers came on and cheer when the lovely Pontipines appeared.

Dirty Wottinger scum-

In the Night Garden..." Oh Look! It's the Wottingers! (TV Episode 2009) -  IMDb

Glorious Pontipine heroes-

The Pontipines | In The Night Garden

Negged,  the Wottingers are boss. 

Edit. Not watched it for about 10 years so apologies if  the story arc has changed and they have gone on to be twats.

3 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Team Bluey!

The original Bluey from the 70's.

image.png

• Upvote 4

On 09/01/2022 at 17:49, YorkshireRed said:

Someone moving the cutlery tray from a portrait position in the drawer to a landscape one. 

I’m not sure this is the right thread for this complaint, but I couldn’t find a ‘Justifiable reasons for divorcing your Spouse’ one. 

This is hideous. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Harry's Lad said:

The original Bluey from the 70's.

image.png

""Thrills And Spills With Lucky Grills"

In the late 70s there where quite a few of these Aussie detective programmes on late at night, Ryan and Boney were a couple of others.

2 minutes ago, redinblack said:

""Thrills And Spills With Lucky Grills"

In the late 70s there where quite a few of these Aussie detective programmes on late at night, Ryan and Boney were a couple of others.

I remember them.

I worked (loosely, it was like Butlins) for  the Skem Corpy for 6 months in 81/82, and one of the bosses was a ringer for Lucky Grills, so obviously got called Bluey.

Fucking stunk he did. Ciggies and halitosis isn't a good combination.