You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

15 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

There is a shaken not stirred gag in there somewhere.

I may have oversold it slightly.

If you've been on the Virgin/Aviva west coast he was sat just near the alcove so it was just picking him up and dumping him about six feet, but still, it's the thought that counted...

1 minute ago, Bruce Spanner said:

I may have oversold it slightly.

If you've been on the Virgin/Aviva west coast he was sat just near the alcove so it was just picking him up and dumping him about six feet, but still, it's the thought that counted...

I think it was the g and ts which was the most surprising aspect of the story.

2 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

I suppose not as many being made these days, I was a keen collector of cd's to much ridicule from friends who were all downloading and on Spotify and the like but even I haven't bought a cd in about 4 years now.

I often pick them up from Amazon for £5-£6 yet the prices seem to have zoomed up.

46 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

What the fuck has happened to the price of CDs?

Fucking 16 nicker on Amazon.

What are you buying?

I still buy a lot of CDs, most of the newer ones I go to Fopp for & they tend to be between £10 & £13. Those prices are pretty fair given physical product is really the only way artists make money off recorded output.

Fuck Amazon off and have a look at eBay, Discogs & your local record shop (if you have one).

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, TheBitch said:

I’m getting seriously fucked off with my phone autocorrecting good to goof, when the fuck have I ever used the word goof, I’ve checked the autocorrect bollocks in settings and it’s all clear. 

I’m convinced the ghost of Steve Jobs is just fucking with me; I’m losing my mind with this now as the amount of times I’ve sent messages to people without checking my spelling and I’ve been made to look a fucking halfwit is ridiculous. 

Mine keeps correcting ill to I'll, and now it's started capitalising the word not, for no reason whatsoever.

I can't blame Steve Jobs though, because it's Android. And also because Steve Jobs is dead.

• Upvote 1

On 19/12/2021 at 23:56, Mike D said:

Meffs who go to a Mcdonalds drive thru, park up round the corner eat the food in the car then lash the bags out the car.

Litter bugs in general are just total fucking vermin. 

I live beside a lane that runs from the local shops to a council estate. 

No word of a lie, these fucks living in the council estate are like hansel & gretel, they leave a trail of sweet wrappers and cans all the way from the shops to their estate. Dirty fuckers

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

Why do front cameras on phones only take mirror images so any writing etc is always reversed.  The software on my phone (a Redmi) has an mirror image option in the settings but it only takes fucking reversed photos. Annoying as buggery.

I have a feeling this is easily solved and you’re just being thick but my brain capacity this morning is so low that all I can muster is “an” should just be a solitary “a” you fucking soup x 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

I have a feeling this is easily solved and you’re just being thick but my brain capacity this morning is so low that all I can muster is “an” should just be a solitary “a” you fucking soup x 

By editing each image and flipping them. Time consuming. Who the fuck wants mirror image photos anyway. The self obsessed who take photos of themselves in the mirror use the rear camera.

Had a long night in the billionaires box did you?