You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

16 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I can see why they've been brought in but this isn't South Korea, anything like that here just gets abused. They are all over the place like fucking daleks. 

Her brothers mate's a paramedic, got on one of them after a couple of pints and got nicked. Can't drive for a year so he's having to work in the control room. 

I can only imagine the amount of shtick he's got at work. Getting done for drink scootering

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Ken Robber said:

I'm always nearly getting took out by those gobshites on E-scooters in town. Hate to sound like a proper echo Facebook comments Sharon, but scooters are for children. May as well start playing on the swings before your tea  

I just turned out of my car park today and some cunt on a scooter shoots across in front of me on one of those fuckin things. I was only doing about 5mph but the cunt on the scooter was doing about 30mph,from a path on one side to the other. Utter twats,and I have little sympathy for tossers who injure themselves on them as its usually self inflicted.

42 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I just turned out of my car park today and some cunt on a scooter shoots across in front of me on one of those fuckin things. I was only doing about 5mph but the cunt on the scooter was doing about 30mph,from a path on one side to the other. Utter twats,and I have little sympathy for tossers who injure themselves on them as its usually self inflicted.

A mate of mine sent me a video of a deliveroo fella getting treated by paramedics after getting knocked off his bike somewhere near Vauxhall the other week. I'll bet you any money you want that it was his own fault

Bloke on a scooter today nearly cleaned out three people near work, he was doing about 20mph on the pavement, rang a tiny little bell when he was 5 feet from them. By the time they’d reacted he’d shot passed. If he’d have hit one it would have fucking hurt them and he’d have been toast and I’d be posting this in the ‘funny pics’ thread.  

42 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

People who go to festivals dressed up in people who go to festivals starter kits

I mean, is there shop that caters specifically as they all look the same? Seen some pictures of that Reminisce this weekend and it's samehead central and that's lads as well as girls.

"Reminisce Festival, you have broken me but it was so good going to Reminisce Festival because I've been going to Reminisce Festival since it started in the year that Reminisce Festival was first invented to provide a day out like Reminisce Festival"

Just in case their "FaceAIDS Friends" didn't know they'd been to Reminisce Festival and where the 10,000,000,000 selfie photos came from.

On 09/09/2021 at 12:03, Preston Red said:

Daughter in Law is one of these cunts.

"Living his/her best life". What's wrong with posting "I'm enjoying this"? Oh no, we have to have stupid trends brought on by spackers.

Or just don't post it at all and enjoy your own moment and not feel the need to look for other people's affirmation 

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Yeah sounds like they sold too many tickets.

Took some people 2 hours to get in.

Yeah, like that Spike Island gig a few weeks back, I gave my tickets away to a mate who went instead. Started queuing to get in at half twelve, it was half three before they got in and got first round of drinks.

I'm alright for stuff like that.

My driving licence has to be medically reviewed every 3 years. I am disabled, so my car has been modified with hand controls, which make me just as competent a driver as I was before.

I filled the form in when I received them with all the relevant information and posted it to them on the 16th of June.

I still hadn't heard anything last week so after trying to contact them for virtually the full week, I finally managed to speak to someone.

They took receipt of my application on the 28th of July, which is 6 weeks after me posting it.

After asking how much longer it would be, because it was 3 weeks late last time, his reply was it would probably be considerably longer this time, using Covid as an excuse. 

I asked why they didn't issue the forms earlier if they knew there would be delays. The excuse was it's the computer.

Such convenient excuses for the lack of foresight, ineptitude and incompetence of the Ministry of Transport.

My licence expires tomorrow, so now I won't be able to drive for weeks, possibly months, and to top it all, if and when my licence gets reissued, it will be a continuation of my old one and not from the actual date it was reissued.

How many people are waiting for them to do what everybody else who has to work for a living does, and actually do their job?

Fucking pisses me off. Wankers.

• Upvote 6

I'm sure its been said before, but people stepping in front of you, then walking at a slightly slower speed than you. You have to decide whether to a) properly speed up and overtake, looking like a mincing speed-walker in the process, b) slow down and accept it, or c) maintain your current pace and commit to a slooow overtake, which will leave you side by side for an awkward amount of time.

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

I'm sure its been said before, but people stepping in front of you, then walking at a slightly slower speed than you. You have to decide whether to a) properly speed up and overtake, looking like a mincing speed-walker in the process, b) slow down and accept it, or c) maintain your current pace and commit to a slooow overtake, which will leave you side by side for an awkward amount of time.

Richard Ashcroft solved this problem in the 90's.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Captain Willard said:

People who won’t leave the house promptly. Mrs Williard comes out, remembers something goes back in “for a moment” and takes ages to reappear whilst I’m left sitting in the car waiting. Drives me fucking mad. 

That just doesn't sound right. I'll always know her as Mrs. Kutz.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

People who won’t leave the house promptly. Mrs Williard comes out, remembers something goes back in “for a moment” and takes ages to reappear whilst I’m left sitting in the car waiting. Drives me fucking mad. 

My Mrs has got a bit of OCD. She checks the gas knobs on the hob countless times before we go to bed and then goes back and checks them again.

She checks the lock on the front door countless times before we go out as well even putting her shoulder against the door.

We'll get in the car and she'll say " I did check that front door didn't I?... and the gas?.

I just let her get on with her ritual, but fuck me it's annoying.

14 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

My Mrs has got a bit of OCD. She checks the gas knobs on the hob countless times before we go to bed and then goes back and checks them again.

She checks the lock on the front door countless times before we go out as well even putting her shoulder against the door.

We'll get in the car and she'll say " I did check that front door didn't I?... and the gas?.

Get her to take pictures of hobs being switched off and maybe videos of her testing the door is locked

14 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

I have started doing this type of stuff recently but hadn't done it much beforehand. Have to check the front door loads of times before bed even when I know it's locked and shut.