You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

6 hours ago, Chris said:

Use of language is becoming increasingly infuriating to me. 

People talking about something being “a vibe”

Fucking women and their insistence on tagging “Sunday Funday” whenever they’re doing anything except sat on their fat fucking arses all day. 

Likewise with the term OutOut to describe one of their shitty fucking nights out where they drink Prosecco and cackle at each other. 

On 05/09/2021 at 14:49, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Supposed Venn diagram jokes, which don't actually work as Venn diagrams.

This is a typical example. "Asks the same questions", "Frightens students" and "Will be around for years to come" are properties of the things shown in the groups and should be written as labels outside each circle; but this would expose the fact that the lazy bastards haven't bothered to come up with any examples of something that belongs in just one group.

Cunts.

IMG_20210905_144232.jpg

I can't eVenn...!

The Weather. Does my bloody head in. Was off all last week and took the youngest away camping for a few days, didn't rain but was mostly overcast and a bit chilly in the evening. 

Got back Saturday and since then it's of course a heatwave and I'm sat in my boxroom/makeshift office for 9 hours a day sweating my tits off. By the time I finish work there's about an hour and half before it starts going dark.

Inconsiderate bastard.

1 hour ago, Captain Willard said:

People who are late for conference calls so you have to make awkward small talk, then start, then they turn up after about 5 mins so you have to start again. Drives me insane. 

“Look at me I do conferences knowing I’ve killed all their nan because I’m an ax murderer and all their children because I’m a Tory cunt” 

Joke before you change your name again 

Cars at junctions who have right of way but for some reason decide to let you go ahead but there's traffic coming from the right and you can't see in their car to see if they are letting you go or if you've waited too long to realise and if you go they will go too... just follow the fucking rules I'll wait until you've past you fucking biff. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Wacky Antiques experts on TV. Bargain Hunt has become The Dirty Dozen of annoying cunts. They all have an absurd way of dressing, exagerated mannerisms, and you just know they'd describe themselves as a "character".

The fella on Antiques Roadshow who wears hats is sound though.

Mmmm. I wonder if your opinion of the Antiques Road Show is slightly skewed?

The overuse of the word ‘obligatory’ on FB posts accompanying any of the following:

1. Photos of children in school uniforms.

2. Photos of pre flight alcoholic drinks. 

It’s bad enough that my eyes have to endure this level of tedium, but at least try and use some different words to every other fucker when describing what we are seeing. 

10 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

The overuse of the word ‘obligatory’ on FB posts accompanying any of the following:

1. Photos of children in school uniforms.

2. Photos of pre flight alcoholic drinks. 

It’s bad enough that my eyes have to endure this level of tedium, but at least try and use some different words to every other fucker when describing what we are seeing. 

“Living my best life” makes me want to go full Mandalay bay throttle 

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Ken Robber said:

Grown adults riding bikes on the pavement

Some fella nearly took me clean out on Hope Street the other day. Told him to get on the road and he started shouting some nonsense back as he sped off. If he'd crashed into me I'd have been in a shit state, fucking idiots. 

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Some fella nearly took me clean out on Hope Street the other day. Told him to get on the road and he started shouting some nonsense back as he sped off. If he'd crashed into me I'd have been in a shit state, fucking idiots. 

I'm always nearly getting took out by those gobshites on E-scooters in town. Hate to sound like a proper echo Facebook comments Sharon, but scooters are for children. May as well start playing on the swings before your tea  

9 minutes ago, Ken Robber said:

I'm always nearly getting took out by those gobshites on E-scooters in town. Hate to sound like a proper echo Facebook comments Sharon, but scooters are for children. May as well start playing on the swings before your tea  

There's dicks hiring these out on the corner of Walton Breck on Saturdays and Sundays now. I mean there's people all over the road and last time, I saw some crazy girl riding one going full tilt. How she didnt collect anyone I dont know.

Later on, I saw one abandoned on Uttings some distance away. Do these things have trackers or do the owners just go wandering about to see if they can find any not returned?

2 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

There's dicks hiring these out on the corner of Walton Breck on Saturdays and Sundays now. I mean there's people all over the road and last time, I saw some crazy girl riding one going full tilt. How she didnt collect anyone I dont know.

Later on, I saw one abandoned on Uttings some distance away. Do these things have trackers or do the owners just go wandering about to see if they can find any not returned?

They have trackers on them so the company that owns them (I think they're called Voi) send teams out in vans to collect and re-dock them. 

My dislike for them is mainly because I'm a support worker. Some of the fellas I look after have poor eyesight or no spacial awareness so it's a right twat trying to safely step round or over them

2 minutes ago, Ken Robber said:

They have trackers on them so the company that owns them (I think they're called Voi) send teams out in vans to collect and re-dock them. 

My dislike for them is mainly because I'm a support worker. Some of the fellas I look after have poor eyesight or no spacial awareness so it's a right twat trying to safely step round or over them

Voi? Them lads who sell the jeans and used to rock up to Anfield in a big Merc that had the reg V01? Fingers in every pie them cunts and their companies turn out losses while they draw 6 figure salaries.

27 minutes ago, Ken Robber said:

I can see why they've been brought in but this isn't South Korea, anything like that here just gets abused. They are all over the place like fucking daleks. 

Her brothers mate's a paramedic, got on one of them after a couple of pints and got nicked. Can't drive for a year so he's having to work in the control room.