You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

Jeans. What the fuck happened to comfy jeans?.

I ordered a pair online, tried them on when they arrived, no idea what species they were designed for but they certainly weren't for a human male of a certain age.

Low rise, waistline halfway down my arse, no bollock space, tight around the knees, tight around the calves, fucking joke.

Why do the shops/designers think that an old fat cunt wants to wear skinny jeans?

They went straight back.

This could also be in the things that make you realise you're getting older thread.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Harry's Lad said:

Jeans. What the fuck happened to comfy jeans?.

I ordered a pair online, tried them on when they arrived, no idea what species they were designed for but they certainly weren't for a human male of a certain age.

Low rise, waistline halfway down my arse, no bollock space, tight around the knees, tight around the calves, fucking joke.

Why do the shops/designers think that an old fat cunt wants to wear skinny jeans?

They went straight back.

This could also be in the things that make you realise you're getting older thread.

Chinos is the correct,and comfortable answer.

I was going to mention, people referring to that cretin as ‘Boris’ and delighting in referencing when he gives permission or bans them from doing things.

Then I remembered, this is the wrong thread for that. It belongs in the ‘gigantic things that make you want to gun down the clowns that partake in them’ thread.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

I was going to mention, people referring to that cretin as ‘Boris’ and delighting in referencing when he gives permission or bans them from doing things.

Then I remembered, this is the wrong thread for that. It belongs in the ‘gigantic things that make you want to gun down the clowns that partake in them’ thread.

Hes just referred to as "Cunt" in this house. But yes, him being referred to as "Boris" winds me up more than somewhat. Like "Maggie" used to.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, redinblack said:

Hes just referred to as "Cunt" in this house. But yes, him being referred to as "Boris" winds me up more than somewhat. Like "Maggie" used to.

It's part of the language of the medid which makes murderous cunts seem like your friendly next door neighbour and any genuine people as mass murderers who will eat your children. The prime example was 'Boris' and 'Corbyn.'

• Upvote 2

Finding something you like after comparing similar things online, particularly that you want to go and pick up in store.

Either-

No stock local to you within 300 miles and out of stock for delivery.

Or the site doesnt have a stock check and you have to "check local store for availability" Which never has what you want 

11 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Richard Madeley just said Darta instead of Data, fucking meff.

Thats nearly made me throw up, I truly hate the bastard him and Allsopp are just pure evil. "darta" the fucking pissy wig 

3 hours ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

My sons both play cricket and football so understandably the coaches have set up whats app groups to give us details of training, fixtures etc. So far so good. Now the 40 plus middle class parents of these kids have hijacked these groups to post GIFs, posh recipes, traffic updates etc so I am scrolling through pages of mindless shit just to find out what time training is tonight and if it still on despite the rain. Fucking wankers 

Surrey is as Surrey does, mate. At least you're not in Surbiton.

4 minutes ago, stringvest said:

Yes, I've become one of those bores who bang on about plastic supporters.

I think, it’s allowed. Partly because I’m one as well. A bore that is, not a plastic supporter. 

I’m all for anything that provides some joy to the country and brings people together. I just wish they’d do it out of my eye/ear shot. 

This is proper grumpy old manish but I kinda resent fans of a certain tournament who are just partying, dancing and smiling when there is a dogs of war attritional slugfest going on and the tie is in the balance. There should be tension etched on their faces like that Swiss guy not some girlfriend of a sponsor's board member getting instagram photos. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Remmie said:

This is proper grumpy old manish but I kinda resent fans of a certain tournament who are just partying, dancing and smiling when there is a dogs of war attritional slugfest going on and the tie is on a balance. There should be tension etched on their faces like that Swiss guy not some girlfriend of a sponsor's board member getting instagram photos. 

It’s like when they see themselves on the big screen and their face immediately goes from moderately gutted that their team has just conceded to ecstatic that their two seconds of ‘fame’ as arrived. 

• Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

It’s like when they see themselves on the big screen and their face immediately goes from moderately gutted that their team has just conceded to ecstatic that their two seconds of ‘fame’ as arrived. 

They are mostly 'plants' like USA Presidential rally audiences.

• Upvote 1

On 18/06/2021 at 15:02, Carvalho Diablo said:

People who love to stand around pointing and emparting wisdom (usually after the fact).

"Nah, you should have done it this way", or "I'd have done it like this, would have saved you a ton of time".

However, rarely do we ever see these cunts turn up on time and role their sleeves up to get stuck in, always conveniently late, condescend from a distance.

Hindsight heroes

They can all fuck off 

It more than ‘just annoys’ me…waiting for people to get back to me after I’ve messaged them and more than that it’s my response to people not getting back to me within 30 secs or whatever. I know they could be doing anything but if they’re not getting back to me straight away I’m immediately thinking they’re never going to get back to me, I’m plotting my next move, wondering what I’m going to do if they don’t get back to me…

STOP OVERTHINKING EVERYTHING! 

• Upvote 3

57 minutes ago, Champ said:

It more than ‘just annoys’ me…waiting for people to get back to me after I’ve messaged them and more than that it’s my response to people not getting back to me within 30 secs or whatever. I know they could be doing anything but if they’re not getting back to me straight away I’m immediately thinking they’re never going to get back to me, I’m plotting my next move, wondering what I’m going to do if they don’t get back to me…

STOP OVERTHINKING EVERYTHING! 

30 seconds? Thats a tight deadline!