You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

Just now, Remmie said:

Posting shite memes, nothing worth putting on the forum

Feed the beast , inbox her and say you've just seen one of her angles smashing his way into someones house "but obviously he must have smelt gas" 

43 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Feed the beast , inbox her and say you've just seen one of her angles smashing his way into someones house "but obviously he must have smelt gas" 

Nah she'll bin me off facebook and then I won't be able to see her insightful posts ever again.

5 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

The search function on this site is pretty shit. I know there is a ‘favourite scruff tea’ thread, or something similar, but can’t find it.

I'll save you the hassle T., it's probably this:

PXL_20201008_133045004-01_900x.jpg?v=160

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Stouffer said:

I'll save you the hassle T., it's probably this:

PXL_20201008_133045004-01_900x.jpg?v=160

I've tasted that and it tastes like Bigfoot's dick.

32 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

The search function on this site is pretty shit. I know there is a ‘favourite scruff tea’ thread, or something similar, but can’t find it.

The one I bumped probably wasn't what you were thinking of T, but close enough I hope.

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, John102 said:

When I'm listening to sports podcasts and people mention that managers were tactically naive. As if they even have an ounce of understanding of tactics that these managers have. 

I get your point but it's hardly quantum mechanics. It's like film critics critiquing a film most of them have little clue the work that goes into creating a film but we can recognise shite when we see it. 

1 minute ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I get your point but it's hardly quantum mechanics. It's like film critics critiquing a film most of them have little clue the work that goes into creating a film but we can recognise shite when we see it. 

I think its probably the word naive that gets me.

2 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I know its Footy on the GF but I did always like this from John Terry

16 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Yes, I keep thinking of possible new threads and then worrying they may already exist from when I was using the forum during my rock and roll years. I search, lose confidence, and have a nap instead.

The GF is probably better for it so well done the boss man. 

Milk going off before it's sell by date.

Been up since 6.30am with my youngest after having a few drinks last night. I thought a few coffees and I'll be sound, pour the milk in the cup and it's lumpy as fuck. 

Milk says 16th on the carton, wankers.

• Upvote 2

Feeling a little hungover with low mood. Coming on to the forum to cheer myself up and not finding a single breakfast to ridicule. Instead I’ve been exposed to a respected poster and forum mainstay using an alteration of the word ‘sorry’ in an actual post on the GF. My fear is if this is not nipped in the bud sharpish, the decline will accelerate to the point where we’re all communicating through emojis by the middle of the week. 

44 minutes ago, Elite said:

Milk going off before it's sell by date.

Been up since 6.30am with my youngest after having a few drinks last night. I thought a few coffees and I'll be sound, pour the milk in the cup and it's lumpy as fuck. 

Milk says 16th on the carton, wankers.

You sure your fridge isn't broken.

On 05/03/2021 at 20:55, Bjornebye said:

I know its Footy on the GF but I did always like this from John Terry

I thought that was massively cunty. Belittled any opinion of anyone of savage and below in playing ability.

”I’ll take it off my mates”. Then all the press cunts screaming laughing at it. 

• Upvote 1