You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

9 minutes ago, Mook said:

'People of colour'

Does my fucking head in.

When they ask what your ethnicity is when you go for a hospital appointment annoys me. 

Does it really matter?. 

Fucking pc brigade highlighting different races is fucking stupid.

We're all the same for fucks sake.

You can try, you can certainly be restrained and always respectful but there's just no way internally in your own mind you can not objectify whatever type of person you find attractive. I've just watched an entire game of Netball on Sky and I don't think I looked above skirt level once. I'm no fiend I just can't help it, nice legs in short skirts are hypnotic. It's an admission if I was a celebrity and wrote it on twitter would destroy my career but I ain't and I have no career so I'll say it on here loud and proud I am a man who finds women sexy as fuck and I like to look at them, they're boss.

Shame I look like shit.

• Upvote 4

On 28/02/2021 at 14:09, markcd said:

i watched some film once set in the 1920's and they were referring to The Great War as World War 1. I was fuming.

Fucking fuckers.

If I find out where they live, the battle of Verdun would be a vicar's tea-party compared to what I'd do. 

I'm no fan of the Royal family but Piers Morgan going for Harry and Megan talking about their morality doing an interview while grampa is ill is a bit stomach churning that prick has no morals and seems to of got away scot free from his role in hacking for stories. He's a prick and it's to the great shame of the people in this country he's given a platform to display his ego whether he pulling up MPs or not. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I'm no fan of the Royal family but Piers Morgan going for Harry and Megan talking about their morality doing an interview while grampa is ill is a bit stomach churning that prick has no morals and seems to of got away scot free from his role in hacking for stories. He's a prick and it's to the great shame of the people in this country he's given a platform to display his ego whether he pulling up MPs or not. 

I like him hammering the likes of Hancock on good morning telly because nobody else is doing so with that size of platform but the guy is still an absolute pig of a human being. She refused to go on his show so he's had it in for her ever since. The Mail have about 8/9 articles on her and the comments section is absolutely vile. His column is on there as well. Last week he hounded hancock and they were all in the comments slagging him off, this week because he's after meghan they are all loving him. Horrible sweaty wanker

3 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

Good idea, she’d actually enjoy that. Helping with the decking that is, not being murdered and thrown down a manhole with the others. 

She's probably too young for him to be fair. I'm looking forward to the film about him in a few years "Silence of the Nans" 

• Upvote 1