You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

That trailer for Inside the Factory seems to be on every half hour, that fella, whatever his name is, pretending to be amazed saying this is precision engineering then the bird saying we're going to tell you HOW they do it, is there a need for her to open her gob that wide just to say how, would though. 

It must be amazing and mind boggling to work in a crisp factory 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, easytoslip said:

That trailer for Inside the Factory seems to be on every half hour, that fella, whatever his name is, pretending to be amazed saying this is precision engineering then the bird saying we're going to tell you HOW they do it, is there a need for her to open her gob that wide just to say how, would though. 

It must be amazing and mind boggling to work in a crisp factory 

The wife's sister worked at the Hollands Pie factory years ago , my perfect job ( assuming you get a discount ).

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, sir roger said:

The wife's sister worked at the Hollands Pie factory years ago , my perfect job ( assuming you get a discount ).

Saying that though, an old mate of mine worked in Bowyers and said he'd never eat a Bowyers Pork pie again, don't know where that was and don't remember the place. 

I was telling an older mate if he remembered the Sausage Factory in Litherland, he said fuck off a Sausage Factory, it had a big pig sign with a sausage on a fork over its shoulder. 

Thinking on I think that was Bowyers, not sure, they'd been in the area for years so must be a local firm. 

1 hour ago, sir roger said:

I am having Richmond skinless sausages with lean bacon medallions on toast for my brekky this morning.

Sound, might get some myself

The Sausage Factory sounds like a place Andy Warhol would regularly visit. 

When it was derelict, about 72/73 me and the mate was mooching around when this local loner type of lad caught us and asked what are you doing on my patch in the Sausage Factory, he had like a homemade weapon. 

Shit ourselves and legged it when we got the chance. 

5 hours ago, easytoslip said:

Sound, might get some myself

The Sausage Factory sounds like a place Andy Warhol would regularly visit. 

When it was derelict, about 72/73 me and the mate was mooching around when this local loner type of lad caught us and asked what are you doing on my patch in the Sausage Factory, he had like a homemade weapon. 

Shit ourselves and legged it when we got the chance. 

Was it his sausage?

8 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

When driving, people who barge their way out of a road in front of you forcing you to stop or slow down then put their hands up acknowledging you like you've let them out.

No mate, I had no fucking choice, it was either slow down or slam on because you're an impatient twat. 

Yeah nearly happened to me at a mini roundabout the other day taking the old girl shopping. Dozy cunt of a woman driving a van and signalling she was coming off at the first exit. Normally I virtually stop at mini roundabouts just in case but the old girl was muttering something so only slowed, aware a car behind was right on my bumper.

Next thing the stupid woman is driving across my entry waving like fuck mouthing 'oh sorry!' Yeah you fucking would have been if we'd collided or the cunt behind me went into me!

18 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

Haha no thank fuck, it was a gun thing, he'd been seen with it firing it into the canal,looking back maybe he was going to make us do stuff or we'll be shot with it. 

To quick for the cunt anyway but scary when you look back. 

Very scary to be honest.

Looks like you *cough* dodged a bullet there *cough*.

Jack and the Beanstalk. This story is BAD NEWS. Right, so Jack breaks into / is let in by the Maid into a castle (depending on which version you read). Then he hides in a cupboard until the giant falls asleep and robs the giant's golden coins. When him and his mum have spent all that he goes back to the castle and robs his magic hen which lays golden eggs. And then the NEXT DAY goes BACK to the castle, waits for the giant to fall asleep and robs his magical harp! And if that wasn't bad enough, when the giant chases him Jack chops down the beanstalk and kills the giant. Sorry, the 'big, bad giant' (more media propaganda). The maid says he eats English men, but where's the proof? 

This shit winds me up. Like Peter Rabbit - every day breaking into Mr McGregor's garden to rob his fruit and veg. Mr McGregor is a hard working farmer and that little shit with his gang of shithead mates Benjamin Button and Lily Bobtail every day legging into next door's garden to thieve and destroy. I know Mr McGregor killed his dad so there's obviously beef there, but sort it out like a man. 

No wonder my stress levels are off the charts reading this shit every night! 

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Jack and the Beanstalk. This story is BAD NEWS. Right, so Jack breaks into / is let in by the Maid into a castle (depending on which version you read). Then he hides in a cupboard until the giant falls asleep and robs the giant's golden coins. When him and his mum have spent all that he goes back to the castle and robs his magic hen which lays golden eggs. And then the NEXT DAY goes BACK to the castle, waits for the giant to fall asleep and robs his magical harp! And if that wasn't bad enough, when the giant chases him Jack chops down the beanstalk and kills the giant. Sorry, the 'big, bad giant' (more media propaganda). The maid says he eats English men, but where's the proof? 

This shit winds me up. Like Peter Rabbit - every day breaking into Mr McGregor's garden to rob his fruit and veg. Mr McGregor is a hard working farmer and that little shit with his gang of shithead mates Benjamin Button and Lily Bobtail every day legging into next door's garden to thieve and destroy. I know Mr McGregor killed his dad so there's obviously beef there, but sort it out like a man. 

No offence but I don't actually any of that and what it refers to, are you reading to your kids? 

17 hours ago, johnsusername said:

Mr Inbetween

• Upvote 4

17 hours ago, johnsusername said:

They're just giving it to The Man. Very subversive. 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, easytoslip said:

Fair play to you, it's got to be done. 

You read these stories so many times that boredom will be overtaken by pettiness. Like, in the Little Mermaid, how can the merfolk speak underwater? What do they eat? How do they eat? How come they can breathe normally underwater and in the open air? 

This is Lockdown madness, it's getting to me.  

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, johnsusername said:

What about Goldilocks eh? Breaks into some poor bears house, eats all the porridge, breaks the chair, and then when they come home she's asleep in their kids bed like some crackhead burglar. She needs a kicking if you ask me.

• Upvote 1

In Narcos Steve says when he see's Escobar getting taken in by the police it's the first time he saw him in the flesh but thats not true because he see's him at the hotel with all the other bosses and then in the Hall of Representatives, him and Pena are sat in the gallery watching him get told to fuck off.