You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

6 minutes ago, Elite said:

Loads of kids got sent home from my school for this back in the 90's.

6f1bcd9a77842c592c2f7eddc3f360b3.jpg

I went to Rainhill High which was half scousers half wools. It was easy to spot the wools. Fucking disgraceful humans in the 90's. Just look at that shit 

3 hours ago, _______________ said:

Every year without fail some kid goes back to school after the summer and has something that’s against school policy. The school send them home. 

Cue photo of kid with parent and compo face on front page of the echo. Why oh why has my child been sent home. 

Had a lad years ago in my school that dyed his hair green and was sent home. Of course these where the days when the echo had a lot more text than pictures and would have laughed at such a story. 

Luckily the comments are where the comedy gold is, for now. 

Usually a pair of all black trainers that they thought could be passed off as shoes. Guess what dickhead, they're trainers so fuck off to Windsors and get appropriate footwear.

On 19/01/2021 at 10:40, Bobby Hundreds said:

Fucking virgin media increasing their bill by another £3.50 no other service i use goes up as often or as much as these fuckers charge for zero difference in what your paying for. "Due to improving our service" like fuck you grabbing bastards. I hope some quirk of fate leaves Branson destitute the cunt.

I phoned these fuckers today because I thought yknow what fuck this shit. Ended up getting my bill £10 cheaper and an extra 150m faster. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Pin code on sky Q even if you turn it off regulators have made sure certain age restricted programs on before the watershed have to have a pin. Piss off just have it in the settings and let people choose to have it or not put it on as default that can be changed.

Now TV drives me scatty with that. On PC, it logs you out if you look away for a nano-second and you have to put your PIN in every fucking time, even if you're simply watching another episode of something. The worst streaming service by far, the player is a separate application unlike everything else, and subtitles on it just don't work.

On 21/01/2021 at 19:14, Bruce Spanner said:

Speaking to a mate on the phone just now.

’I actually watched a mini documentary on tic/tok about that...’

*phone goes down*

tenor.gif?itemid=16527601

Good chance he's a nonce

https://nltimes.nl/2021/01/22/child-sex-abusers-increasingly-using-social-media-find-victims-forensic-institute?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Watched A Place in the Sun earlier about a couple looking for an apartment in Majorca. I didnt see the beginning but they found one that was perfect for them, location and everything and even got emotional about how good it was.

Fast forward to the meeting at the end and they decided they wouldnt be going ahead with an offer as the view from the second bedroom window wasnt as good as they had hoped it would be. Fucking hell!

• Upvote 1

On 19/01/2021 at 10:40, Bobby Hundreds said:

Fucking virgin media increasing their bill by another £3.50 no other service i use goes up as often or as much as these fuckers charge for zero difference in what your paying for. "Due to improving our service" like fuck you grabbing bastards. I hope some quirk of fate leaves Branson destitute the cunt.

Ring up and threaten to leave. I did that and they kept me on the promo rate.

On 22/01/2021 at 20:32, Bobby Hundreds said:

I did do. Got upgraded and for cheaper than what I was currently paying.

I've come to the end of my Sky broadband contract, but not my TV package - when I took this contract out they fucked up the first three months bills (despite me calling them every month) so I've still got three months left on my TV contract as they re-started my contract when it was sorted.

They won't give me a deal on the broadband cos I can't threaten to leave the TV contract. 

As soon as I'm within 31 days of the TV contract ending theyre going to get both barrels down the phone. Twats.

33 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Peter Rabbit is from the north west (Cumbria) so why in the CBeebies show and in the film does he have southern accents? 

In the TV show he's got a soft southern accent. In the film he's got the gobshite James Cordon. 

It's a DISGRACE.

Paddinton Bear is a stowaway from Peru and they've made him sound like Jacob Rees-Moggs butler the cunt. No wonder kids get confused and turn to drugs. Don't get me started this early 

• Upvote 3

50 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Paddinton Bear is a stowaway from Peru and they've made him sound like Jacob Rees-Moggs butler the cunt. No wonder kids get confused and turn to drugs. Don't get me started this early 

The marmalade is just a cover story, the little cunt puts Escobar to shame on the production of cocaine.

• Upvote 3

People with big ideas who get upset when asked how they will go about achieving it

If you bother me and use my time up to explain how 2021 is your year,  then you cannot get offended when you are asked further details 

Add to that people who consume your time needlessly as they cannot perform simple tasks that they should already know as an adult

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Liverpool lad said:

People with big ideas who get upset when asked how they will go about achieving it

If you bother me and use my time up to explain how 2021 is your year,  then you cannot get offended when you are asked further details 

Add to that people who consume your time needlessly as they cannot perform simple tasks that they should already know as an adult

Be honest, you're talking about your missus aren't you?