You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

What’s that? You’re inviting a load of us up? Cool mate I’m in 

Basically enough evidence to send him down for a long time 

Next time I see her I’ll tell her I’ve invited a load of people off an Internet forum, none of whom I’ve ever met, to a party at her house. I reckon she’ll be ok with it. I’ll also tell her not to invite the magician guy. Apart from anything else he ruined a conversation I was having with one of the hot lesbians by forcing one of his shit tricks on us. 

In fact so as not to derail the thread completely. A little thing that annoys the shit out of me = shit magicians. 

18 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

People saying “you know” every five minutes, or even worse, people writing it as “yano”. 

Good grief do people actually say yano? I know what you mean though. 

While I'm here I'll say those new scooter things are another plague on the streets, what is the point of them apart from making you look like a twat. 

1 hour ago, Champ said:

The almost daily emails from shops telling me to stock up for Halloween and Christmas. It’s bad enough in normal times but there isn’t going to be any Halloween or Christmas ffs 

There is. They're just going to be a much more low key like they used to be before gluttony took over.  

• Upvote 1

The showers in campsites. Press the button and the water comes out freezing for 5 seconds, keep pressing it and eventually its reasonably warm then the next press its fucking freezing then back to warm again. All this whilst trying to wash yourself 1 handed.

3 hours ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

There is. They're just going to be a much more low key like they used to be before gluttony took over.  

To a point but the Halloween and Christmas I have always known have been big social events and I can’t see anything like that being possible in a fortnight or even however long it is til Christmas 

On 10/10/2020 at 21:46, YorkshireRed said:

I have the greatest neighbour in the history of neighbours. Basically it’s owned by a rich woman, about my age, who’s married to a much older guy. Their real home is some massive affair a few miles away. She uses next door as a ‘party house’ as he’s not bothered about that sort of stuff any more but let’s her have her freedom. It’s only used occasionally so most of the time it’s empty. If I time my return from Saturday afternoon/evening drinking correctly she invites me over. Last time there were hot lesbians, shit loads of cocaine on a tray and nice snacks. There was also a magician but he was shit. The only problem is my wife gets really pissed off if she finds out I went over there, no idea why. It would be better if the house was a few doors down, rather than right next door. 

Wasn't your wife on the verge of leaving you a little while back?

I think I know why.

• Upvote 2

Not sure if this is going on in England now, or just here in Ireland. But with this covid shit, packing your shopping bags in the shops is a right pain in the bollox. 

I don't mean your weekly shop, but just going over for a few bits and bobs, you have to squeeze your items under the clear screen and the till workers are instructed to not push the items back, so you then have to squeeze your arms underneath to get your loaf of bread back. 

Fuck off and just push the bread and milk back...... 

3 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

Not sure if this is going on in England now, or just here in Ireland. But with this covid shit, packing your shopping bags in the shops is a right pain in the bollox. 

I don't mean your weekly shop, but just going over for a few bits and bobs, you have to squeeze your items under the clear screen and the till workers are instructed to not push the items back, so you then have to squeeze your arms underneath to get your loaf of bread back. 

Fuck off and just push the bread and milk back...... 

IS THERE NO END TO THIS MADNESS?

Agree, it can be very awkward, our local Co-Op is a pain in the arse for this.