You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

• 2 weeks later...

The total OTT-ness of business speak.

People arent looking forward to things, they are "super excited"

People dont just want to do their jobs to the best of their ability and get paid, they "have a passion for........"

People wont suggest you mail them or phone them up, you should "reach out"

Fuck Off the lot of you.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, redinblack62 said:

People dont just want to do their jobs to the best of their ability and get paid, they "have a passion for........"

Fuck Off the lot of you.

24 minutes ago, redinblack62 said:

Fuck Off the lot of you.

PWC launch 'Monday', their tech consulting division- http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/2035803.stm

PWC shut down 'Monday', after spending over a hundred million on branding and bullshit- http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/2163472.stm

5 day weather forecast when they don't even get the next day right. The weather app on my phone will say full sun tomorrow and when tomorrow arrives it's grey as shit and my phone app changes with it, like it was right all along. Russell Grant predicts shit better than this. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

5 day weather forecast when they don't even get the next day right. The weather app on my phone will say full sun tomorrow and when tomorrow arrives it's grey as shit and my phone app changes with it, like it was right all along. Russell Grant predicts shit better than this. 

Spot on.

2 hours ago, redinblack62 said:

Fuck Off the lot of you.

Dreadful,, there's a van around here, he lays floors or something, on the van it's got Passionate about Floors, how can you be? Reach out, if that doesn't deserve a poke in the eye, what does? 

38 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

That’s why half of any weather forecast is actually telling you what the weather has been like that day.  Who cares? We’ve had it.

21 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

Dreadful,, there's a van around here, he lays floors or something, on the van it's got Passionate about Floors, how can you be? Reach out, if that doesn't deserve a poke in the eye, what does? 

It's not the shiteness of the phrases, it's the fact that every cunt joins in without engaging their brain. Everybody just uses 'going forward' & 'reach out' now as if they're normal things to say, the moronic fucking twats.

Does my head in.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Mook said:

It's not the shiteness of the phrases, it's the fact that every cunt joins in without engaging their brain. Everybody just uses 'going forward' & 'reach out' now as if they're normal things to say, the moronic fucking twats.

Does my head in.

Maddening to say the least. 

Occasionally watching homes under the hammer the finances are weird. The house value is £110 grand we think you will get £650-£700 per calender month rental. If you bought two houses of the same value your mortgage payments would probably still be less than £700 a month 

11 hours ago, redinblack62 said:

Fuck Off the lot of you.

Bob Mortimer nails this with his "train guy" tweets/clips.

• Upvote 1

Morons who just parrot other meaningless shit they hear without engaging their brain to think for themselves.

The example I have in mind is when they say "I could care less" when it's the exact opposite of what they think they're saying. Fuck off you thick shits and use your brain.

• Upvote 1

On 08/05/2020 at 23:54, Chocoholic said:

Morons who just parrot other meaningless shit they hear without engaging their brain to think for themselves.

The example I have in mind is when they say "I could care less" when it's the exact opposite of what they think they're saying. Fuck off you thick shits and use your brain.

Belongs in the Americanism thread, Nearly all Americans do this. It makes no sense.

On 08/05/2020 at 10:42, Bobby Hundreds said:

To be fair, I assume Russell Grant nearly always needs a shit, so it’s quite an easy prediction.

37 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

My next door neighbour is washing his car for the second time in three days. Proper busy cunt, he is. 

I’ve been planning to do mine for a fortnight but haven’t gotten around to it. 

I've been planning to wash my daily driver for about 2 years, but it rains occasionally which seems to do the job effectively enough for me. May consider doing it when I finally do the service on it which I've been intending to do for about 8 months. 

I hate the car so much I simply have zero interest in laying a hand on it. 

Alternatively I might just strip it and scrap the remainder in September and just buy something else. 

• Upvote 1