You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

My mate moved to a Sydney in 2012. By 2013 he had started doing that high pitched fucker at the end of sentences. We had a zoom chat a load of us the other day and I lost my temper with him for talking like an annoying bastard. It’s a cunt of an accent. 

Just now, Strontium Dog™ said:

It's a mystery to me why so many British people move to Australia. Imagine wanting your kids to speak with that accent. Unthinkable.

Probably because Britain is a shit hole full of even bigger cunts than Australia ? Just a guess like. 

1 hour ago, A Red said:

The funny, yet also annoying thing, about the new zealand (mainly) and aussies accents is the way the pronounce eck as ick. e.g

I'm going round me neighbours to sit on his dick and have a few beers

After three weeks stuck in the house , Its worth the downside to be fair.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

We're in strange times indeed. I've just had to rep Rico. I had one of those Aussie customs programmes on the other day (they don't fuck about, them!) and had to turn it off after a few minutes because of the voices. 

Try waking up in the early hours, the telly still on, and that fella who demonstrates paint rollers, it's worth staying up just to be irritated. 

14 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Have you heard John Torode say "yogurt" ? 

No, I need to be irritated. Watching some wildlife programme about the Jaguar and the woman narrator pronounced it Jagwar, every couple minutes " and the Jagwar" I had to turn over. 

Much like the one about Pythons, the yank couldn't keep saying "and the Pytharn". 

12 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

No, I need to be irritated. Watching some wildlife programme about the Jaguar and the woman narrator pronounced it Jagwar, every couple minutes " and the Jagwar" I had to turn over. 

Much like the one about Pythons, the yank couldn't keep saying "and the Pytharn". 

Irritated? Mate you'll want to go and burn a farm to the ground. Its worse than a Greg Wallace smile. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Irritated? Mate you'll want to go and burn a farm to the ground. Its worse than a Greg Wallace smile. 

Ive been watching him for the past half hour and he still hasn't said it, he's reconnecting in Australia, but he did say oista, so enough. 

6 minutes ago, sir roger said:

He made some boss-looking burgers today

Don't think I seen that, could be when he was talking to his mate about where they had breakfast on his wedding day or something, it's then I'd had enough of their chit chat, though I did hear something about someone making something  but with a cheeky twist. 

Which brings me to something else that does my head in, Chefs plugging their fuckin ' books especially at Christmas, one had a book about Christmas dinners with a twist, the fuck. 

The widespread habit of calling out hypocrisy where there is no evidence of any.

There's a perfect example of this trending on Twitter right now.  Loads of unimaginative dolts are pointing out the hypocrisy of people who wish ill on Boris Johnson because "these are the same people who were tweeting #BeKind over Caroline Flack a few weeks ago".

Are they, though?  Are they really the same people?  You haven't checked, have you? 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

The widespread habit of calling out hypocrisy where there is no evidence of any.

There's a perfect example of this trending on Twitter right now.  Loads of unimaginative dolts are pointing out the hypocrisy of people who wish ill on Boris Johnson because "these are the same people who were tweeting #BeKind over Caroline Flack a few weeks ago".

Are they, though?  Are they really the same people?  You haven't checked, have you? 

Does my head in stuff like this.

I got into an argument online the other day because someone used the word 'coon' several times which I said was completely out of order. This other cunt said I was a hypocrite because I'd said that Mr Tumble was a nonce earlier on. Slightly different to what you're on about but people seem to contort themselves into all sorts of shapes to find some form of hypocrisy on social media.

Just now, Mook said:

Would you let him babysit your kids?

I don't have kids, so it's a low risk gamble on my part. 

You can tell the proper noncey types as they're always surrounded by photogenic kids. Michael Jackson was a case in point. Mr Tumble, on the other hand, was flanked by a flailing sea of dribbling Joeys. 

I won't hear a word said against him, or his spotty bag.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Mook said:

Does my head in stuff like this.

I got into an argument online the other day because someone used the word 'coon' several times which I said was completely out of order. This other cunt said I was a hypocrite because I'd said that Mr Tumble was a nonce earlier on. Slightly different to what you're on about but people seem to contort themselves into all sorts of shapes to find some form of hypocrisy on social media.

Scotsman argues against casual racism shocker. Fucking hell mate, next you'll be calling for a ban on the sale of Buckfast and saying it's not really ok to give your missus the odd slap.

This post may contain tired stereotypes of Scottish people.

21 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

Scotsman argues against casual racism shocker. Fucking hell mate, next you'll be calling for a ban on the sale of Buckfast and saying it's not really ok to give your missus the odd slap.

This post may contain tired stereotypes of Scottish people.

Apart from my bad teeth & peely wally white skin I'm not very Scottish, I hate kilts, bagpipes & have only tried Bucky once.

Russ Abbott does a better Scotsman than me.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

I don't have kids, so it's a low risk gamble on my part. 

You can tell the proper noncey types as they're always surrounded by photogenic kids. Michael Jackson was a case in point. Mr Tumble, on the other hand, was flanked by a flailing sea of dribbling Joeys. 

I won't hear a word said against him, or his spotty bag.

8f70997fce58f40ece4c0a41b6609f0f.gif

• Upvote 1